Percy Jackson #1 - Kristyn Han (magic_mockingjay) SECOND PLACE

Name: Kristyn Han

Age: 15

Fandom: Percy Jackson

Gender: Female

Appearance: Long black hair with light brown tips, which she ties in a fishtail braid down the side of her head. She also has dark brown eyes which shine with confidence whenever she goes to battle. She's muscular, but she's shorter than average, about 5'5.

Traits: She's sometimes quite gentle, but she can easily wield any weapon. Around others, she's very outgoing and enthusiastic, and she's pretty friendly too. Whenever a challenge arises she always volunteers to take it on, no matter how hard it is.

Weapon of choice: a sword of steel and Celestial bronze, a bit like Luke Castellan's Backbiter

Background information: Kristyn has lived with her mom her entire life in the city of New York City. Like every demigod, she has ADHD, which meant that things happen without logical explanation, beyond even her own capability. She's been kicked out of several boarding schools for several years for "bullying" the other kids. One year, she has been introduced to Camp Half Blood by none other than Gleeson Hedge, an old satyr and her family's protector. Kristyn was 12 at the time when she was first brought to this camp. Instantly, the moment she was there, she had been claimed by her father, whom she thought was MIA in a war across the sea.

Yes, her father was Ares, god of war.

Throughout the summer, she had trained relentlessly, and by this year she has been at the camp for her 4th summer. She is slightly bummed at the fact that she has not yet been on a quest. The only time she's ever done something amazing was when she was on patrol one night by the shores of the canoe lake and had managed to single-handedly stop a 9-headed Hydra from invading the camp. Though she was rewarded for that, it wasn't enough for her. She hopes that by joining this battle, it would give her a better reputation, and she would then be treated as a real hero.