chapter 1~New boy in town?

(Picture above is Jacob)

Hey hope u guys enjoy this

"Beep,beep,beep"

"Ugh!" I groaned rolling in bed and slamming my hand on the off button of the alarm.

Why did they invent these again?

I dragged myself out of bed and into the bathroom. I stripped out of my cloths and stepped into the warm water. After 15 minutes i steped out and wrapped a white fluffy towel around me.

I stepped into my room and opened my dresser. I put on a pair of matching undergarments then went to my closet where i picked out a red crop top, black skinny jeans,and my red high heels.

I went over to the mirror and did my make up where it consisted of eyeliner,mascera,and red lip stick.

I took out my curling iron and plugged it in, letting it heat up. After a few minutes i began curling my hair.

When i finished i grabbed my phone,money, keys and stuffed it in my bag.

I walked downstairs to the kitchen and opened the refrigerator hopinng to eat something , but there was nothing to eat.

I shrugged just as i heard a horn beep outside.

I opend the door and made sure to close it quietly. I walked down the steps and hopped into my best friends car.

"Damn girl you look good" daniel exclaimed.

" thanks" i laughed.

" so why did you guys pick me up early today?" I asked , curious.

Grace stared at me with a grin on her face.

" you still don't know about it ?" She asked shocked.

I shook my head.

"Well theres a new boy coming to school and rumor has it , that he is hot" she grinned again.

I rolled my eyes.

" really , thats why?" I asked incredously.

They both nodded.

"Just wait till you see him" daniel stated excitedly.

"Yup mhmmm , whatever you say" i mumbled looking out the window.

We were all ready at the gates and you could see the crowd of teens waiting for the new boy.

" ok i dont get it. Why is there a lot of students here. Its not like he's a celebrity right?" I asked.

They shook there heads. " no he is not but they say he is a bad boy, rich,....and he's mysterious" she whispered as a black limo pulled up.

I got out of the car and so did daniel,And grace. While everyone was stareing in awwe at sight of the limo, While i was just lost.

A man all of a sudden stepped out and opened the back door where the sexiest guy just stepped out. I felt like i was in a movie.

Movie?!?!

" ok can somebody pease tell me what the fuck is going on here" i shouted.

Everyone gasped.

Ok this is giving me a headache.

" im going inside i dont know what the fuck you all are on but whatever" i muttered.

I walked through the double doors and opened it. The cool air immdiately cooled me and i relaxed. There was no one inside except me and a janitor at the end of the hall.

I decided to go to my locker.

Just as i reached it the bell rang.

Everyone rushed inside and parted a way for that new guy to come in.

He walked down the hall in confident strides. He smirked at all the attenion and i immidiately wanted to punch him in the face.

He flashed a smile at a few girls who immidiately giggled. When he passed by me he winked.

I just rolled my eyes and turned back around.

I was grabbing my books when my name was called out.

" EVELYN!" Daniel shouted and ran with grace to me.

" where were you!?" Grace asked out of breath.

" uh.. here where else?" I asked.

" whatever but i saw that cute jacob guy wink at you" daniel stated.

"What jacob guy?" I asked confused.

"The new guy duh" grace answered rolling her eyes.

I looked at her for a moment before finally remebering.

" ohhh" i nodded.

" yea well he winkd at you only. Oh god thats so romantic" daniel said dreamily.

" theres nothing romantic about that" I stated slamming locker.

"Thats what you think" grace replied singing.

I just chuckled and walked towards my class.

As i entered it the bell rang. I quickly took my seat as Mrs.gilbert entered the room.

"Students please take out your text books and turn to page 247" Mrs.gilbert instructed.

Everyone took out there books and turned to the page.

Just as Mrs.gilbert started teaching the classroom door swung open.
And Mr. To much confident (jacob) walked in.

"And whats your name young man?" Mrs.gilbert asked.

"My name is jacob hernadez" he answered proudly.

I grabbed a hold of my pencil to stop myself from getting up and punching him in the face.

"Well Mr.hernadez never be late to my class again. Now please take a seat in the back" he instructed.

He nodded before walking to the back.

You know what , that really made me wanna throw up is the smell of idiots.

Why? you ask. Well because this idiot decided to sit behind me.

***************************
Hey lovers today I edit the first chapter and changed it up a bit and made it way loner anyways lets move to the credits , credits to @snow_as_white1 anyways
Bye lovers

Xoxoxo, love Angie