The tributes

NOTE: I'm soooooo soooo sorry I haven't been updating. I have had so much homework. But I will now try to type my chapters faster so you guys can enjoy it. And also I lost motivation in this book I'm not really being encouraged or getting votes...

The good thing is I'm not theses type of people that say I need 10 votes or else. NO! I do this for fun. S here is a chap for you guys.

***

After we get off the train everybody has to go to the prep area. I see Mark and Lillian waiting for me. I go up to them and hug them I've missed them so much! They lay me down on a bed and start to hose me off. Then they untangle my hair. After I feel like my head is bald! After they do that they put the makeup on me and convert me to beauty base zero. After that they take me to the room where I can now go meet cinna.

Cinna comes into the room running. He looks at me and says I thought you were dead! He hugs and I hug him back. I ask him why did you think I was dead? He turns on the t.v in the room and the reporter says.

" Hello Capitol and all the districts. Today I hear that there is a rebellion in district 11 because of their recent death last year and a girl that was her partner. The girls name's are Rue Spring and Primrose Everdeen."

In the pictures they show I see people dead everywhere. Blood everywhere. All this because of me. They show a video of a person then all you see is a gun's boom. I turn around and I hide my head in cinna's chest.

"Everyone hates me!"

--------

There ya go another chapter!

Hope this was good for you and please tell your friends and read my other books please and goodbye for this week!