Chapter 2

The view Baxter and Robbie get while flying!

+++

My little flame chirps nervously and his mother glares at me expectantly, with soft growls coming out of her mouth every now and again. "Mumma..?" Came the sweet soft voice of my flame, he looked over my shoulder with wide, wet pink eyes. His mother looks at him and sighs before looking at me with a raised brow, "excuse me, Lord, for the way I reacted but the things that has happened to us, it has me slightly on edge and my dragon is highly protective of our only hatchling." What happened to them?

"Urm..." I look down at the cute face of what is mine and smile, "I'm Baxter little one, what is your name that your beautiful mother gave you?" He gave a giggle at what I had said and it is fucking adorable. "'m Robbie and my mumma is Dianna." came his mumbled reply as he hides his face in my neck and nips affectionately.

Gah he is adorable!

I give Robbie a tender smile as I lift him into my arms, to which he gladly stays and clings to me. "Dianna, it is please to meet you and I will have a room sorted for you in the east wing of our home, men show Dianna to gold room one." I firm out my voice as I command the guards. With curt nods Curtis and Antonio greet Dianna while holding out their arms, she smiles tentatively but continues to look at her son who is slowly digging his talons into my skin, it is a sign of affection to softly dig your talons into the scales, or skin, of your flame so what do I do? I let out a deep rumble of pleasure and my wings continuously shutter, wanting to wrap around him protectively. "Behave, little boy." Dianna purred to her son, who gave her a happy chirp back.

I need to give her a gift for creating such a beautiful specimen of a dragon, who is mine!

I am quick to lift my Robbie into my arms, placing one under his thighs and the other to his waist to cradle him to my chest. "I like the rumbling of your chest.." I looked down at him when he suddenly speaks up, just as we enter my room. I smile and continue to make my chest rumble, only louder this time. "Well you smell absolutely scrumptious, darling. You drove Avix and I insane when I first scented you." I told him, closing and locking my door. I walk over to my bed, laying him down on my chest as I refuse to let go of him, he is my most precious treasure.

And dragons horde their treasures. Keeps what is theirs safe.

My Robbie.

A sudden giggle caught my attention and I looked back down at my beauty, him staring at me with big adoration filled pink eyes, he puffed out a little smoke into my face teasingly and I blew a puff right back into his face with a small chuckle, I feel my heart beating faster, the smile on my face continuously growing the longer I admire my boy, my love, my flame. "Baxter? What is your dragons name? My dragon is Dimire." I smirk at the innocent tone of the question. Dimire hey, what a erotic name.

"My Dragon is Avix, he and I are already very fond of you, my little love."

Robbie let out another giggle, his cheeks turning red with a blush and his strawberry coloured eyes lighting up with joy, making Avix puff with pride at making our Robbie this happy in the little amount of time we have known eachother. I smile, my sharp teeth ripping out of my gums slightly, this intow made Robbie poke at them before more scales started to grow and form on his soft, warm skin.

This is how we spend the next few hours, just cuddling, talking, asking one another simple questions about each other, learning new things, laughing together at the moments I wanted to remember forever.

I want to be with him forever.

"Robbie would you like to go fly with me?" At my sudden question he looked at me with excited eyes, but slight hesitation is in them too otherwise I take that as a yes. I stand up and walk over to the balcony like ledge that is big enough for two dragons to land of and take off too, I turn towards Robbie, who slowly walks out. I see him sniffing the crisp fresh air and his wings shuttering, I push my jeans down and let myself shift.

I feel the sizzling of the venom running into my large fangs, the breaking and stretching of bones to turn into the bones of a giant dragon. My multicoloured scales grow and all this happens in seconds. Shifting is painless now as I have been doing it for years.

I hear a few snaps and a sudden growled chirp from behind me, turning around I come face to face with Robbies dragon form, which is much smaller than mine, his scales a pure white and beautiful, I just want to rub myself against him and keep him safe. I stand on my two back legs and let out a bellow echo from my mountain home before taking flight high into the sky, the feeling of the wind whipping my face, the coolness of flying in the sky. It is amazing ans something I know I will never grow old of.

I feel a gust of sudden wind shoot past me, a whirl of white somersaulting Robbie has me stopping mid flight to just hover and watch and my little darling enjoys himself in the sky, I hold my breath when he stops to look back at me, the sun setting over the mountain and the light hitting him makes him shine in the most angelic way that Avix and I are both at a loss for words. But what I know for sure is that I am a very, very lucky man to have such an amazing flame to call my own.