Does love really exist??

"Love you?How can I love you? Have you ever seen yourself in the mirror? God..I just..You're so clingy. I love her okay. I don't love you. You were just pleasure nothing else. So don't even dare come near me now or else you know what I can do..."
"Owwccchh." The piece of chalk brought me back to reality.
"Miss.Chatterjee, would like to answer the question I just asked?" My economics asked. I just remained silent."Loser" someone booed "Fatso" the other joined. "Sit down and concentrate." She said.
The class got over. Mechanically I stood up,looked around and stopped them. Coincidentally she looked at me but with disgust and anger in her eyes. Sighing I walked away. Alone. I soon reached the end of the corridor and stopped the same economics teacher. Oh Fuck!screwed. No way out.
She walked upto me "Hey what's wrong Nisha? You seem upset" "Nothing ma'am I'm fine" "You can tell me. You're a bright student. Tell me,I can help you." "Ma'am please not here!"I said tear eyed and scanned the surrounding. Looking for people.Looking for them.
"Meet me after school and tell me okay" I nodded. Turning around I climbed down the stairs.
"Look..she's the desperate bitch right?"a girl said."Yeah she's the one who tried to defame Kartik"the other one replied.
Ignoring I walked past them. It had become a routine now. No one wanted to listen what I wanted to say. How I felt. My granny is so right there's none for you in this world. Everyone is in search of something and they just use you to get to it.
That evening my economics arrived at a park two blocks away from my place.
"Hey,Nisha!So tell me what happened?"
I inhaled a deep breath. "Kartik was my boyfriend." I said.
"We got into a relationship when he was new in town. I was in the seventh heaven to have him. I lied to my parents to be with him. I even helped him find a place. The initial months were great. I was pampered and loved. Dinner dates and gifts. Then he started forcing me to introduce him to my group. A week later I introduced him to them also he asked me to introduce him as my friend. He soon became a part of our group.
One day we were at My best friend Sarika's place. Suddenly Kartik went on his knees and proposed to her. I was beyond shocked. I was literally numb. She said yes and the other hooted and cheered. No one even bothered to look at me. Later that evening I cornered him " What the hell do you think of yourself?How could you just propose her?I am your girlfriend."I gritted.
"Hey keep your voice low okay. I have a girlfriend.Sarika" he said. "What? Are you kidding me? You love me!"
"Love you?How can I love you? Have you ever seen yourself in the mirror? God..I just..You're so clingy. I love her okay. I don't love you. You were just pleasure nothing else. So don't even dare come near me now or else you know what I can do..."
I couldn't be there any longer. I walked away and reached my place.
"Or else? What did he have on you?" My professor asked.
"He would go to my parents and tell them everything about us.My lies. Me helping him to get settled. Me stealing money so that he could pay his rent." I mumbled.
"You should tell his girlfriend at least.She's your best friend. She'll understand." She said.
"I can't.He has a MMS as well. When I threatened him I could tell her everything.He went ahead showed her the video and told her I threw myself to him because I was jealous of her. So I lost her as well. I gave up everything I had to him and he taught life's biggest lesson!"
"Now you should complaint.This is harassment." She sounded angry now.
"Doesn't matter. My father is getting me married next month. After showing the video to Sarika he went ahead made my life a notch more difficult. My parents are disgusted by my sight. Saying I couldn't be their teaching. After knowing "what I had done" he didn't want to waste time.
"He's a bastard. You should have done something."

"I wish...because I still love him. I don't know why did he do what he did. He could have just come to me and told me we were over. I wonder did he ever love me?" I wiped the tear that fell.