Hospital - Ethan

Tysm for 310+k reads!! it means loads :) im glad so many people enjoy my stories! i apologize for not posting. ive been through a lot lately and i havent had time neither have i been in the creative mood and i thought it would be best to not give u a story for a while other than giving you guys a sucky one lol. so here you go :)) enjoy!

* text convo *

Ethan: Have you had lunch yet, princess?

You simply replied with a no while you got up and decided to leave the room to call him instead.

You called him and he answered right away.

" Hey Y/N " Ethan said making you smile at the sound of his voice. You had basically been living at the hospital for more than 2 weeks now, coming to help out and take care of your grandpa. You siblings never came to see him and you felt as if you were the only one that went to keep him company. You would come from 7 am and stay until mid night sometimes. You hardly saw Ethan. He worked most of the time and was always tired once he got home but he tried to help you out and be there for you as much as possible. Today was his day off though so he decided to text if you needed anything since he was going to be there in an hour.

" Hi babyy and can you please bring me subway or something? I'm pracically starving and the cafeterias full right now. " you whined trying not to be too loud as there were other patients sleeping and doing other things in the next door room. You heard Ethan's chuckle over line and heard him say yes. He explained he'd be over in no less than 40 minutes. You both said bye and then hung up.

You walked back into the room and sat down. You grandpa was currently taking a nap. He had a dialysis ( where they clean their blood and put it back because its weak ) the night before leaving him tired and wanted to sleep most of the day.

The night before you hadn't really gotten much sleep. You were worried about your grandfather and hoped everything would be alright but Ethan was there to comfort you which mades things a lot better.

You heard a low knock on the door and saw Ethan come in holding a subway bag and a drink in his other. You smiled and put your phone down as you went towards the door and hugged him. With his arms full he couldn't hug back though.

After talking for a while and telling him how your grandfathers been, you guys sat down and you ate up.

" Are you tired princess? " he asked since your eyes were closed and your head was on his shoulder. You nodded with your eyes closed and he put his arms around you and whispered in your ear: " Don't worry. I'll take care of him while you take a nap, alright baby? " making you smile. With that you fell asleep in his arms.

You later then woke up and found Ethan and your grandfather talking. You smiled and got up.

" How you feeling, Grandpa? " you asked standing next to Ethan.

He gave you a faint smile. " I feel better than ever Y/N! " he said making you giggle. You guys then all chatted.

It started getting late and you decided that it was time for you both to go. You grabbed your stuff, hugged your grandfather and kissed his forehead goodnight. Ethan grabbed your hard but before you guys could leave you heard your grandpa say " He's a keeper, sweetie. " and then you turned around to see him smiling at you both. You smiled back and after saying thank you, you both left home.