Breathing Troubles ~ Chapter Three

Logan's P.O.V
After school

4:36 I thought good girls were supposed to be on time. But no, here I am looking like an idiot waiting on a girl. I have never waited on a girl before.
4:37 ugh time is slow. Hearing the soft sound of footsteps I turn towards the school doors and see Angel coming out looking slowly around. As soon as she sees me she starts making her way over.

"What took you so long it's been a hour." I asked.

"Uh we had detention because of you. I actually went." She said like it was obviously the only answer for my stupid question.

"I just skipped that shit." I said casually.

"I didn't think you'd wait on me." She replied confused.

"What do you mean."

"Well you have been known to leave girls just for being a little late." As she spoke I noticed her top lip turned slightly in so more of her teeth, which were bright almost blindly white, showed.

"Oh have you been checking up on me?" I asked raising my eyebrows, crossing my arms over my a chest.

"What no. It's just people hear things from other people every now and again." She was so cute stumbling over her words. "And plus you dated half the school the other half being guys." Ouch that stung.

"Let's just get going." I said turning to open my door. "Aren't you gonna get in." Okay that was a little bit harsher than I intended, but why is she just standing there. Quickly realizing what she wanted I walked her around the car and shut the door after helping her in. Walking all the way back around to the drivers side I couldn't help thinking if this was any other girl I would've left her ass here, but she's different. Starting the car I remembered what CD was in the slot, but just a little too late. Before I knew what was happening the High School Musical soundtrack was booming out of the speakers. Stumbling around trying to eject the CD I could hear her stifling her snicker in her jacket sleeve.

"Th-that wasn't mine. It was my little sister's." I could feel my ears turning red.

"Oh I'm sure it is." Noticing my red cheeks she pinched them. "Aw is someone getting embarrassed."

"Oh come on let's get going." I said pulling out of the parking lot.

~~~~~~~~~~~**********~~~~~~~~~~~~

Angelica P.O.V
In the car

It was a mostly silent drive, I didn't know what to talk about. So I just listen to the radio. As he pulled into the driveway and turned the car off he faced me.

"You want me to get your door again?" He asked sarcastically.

"Oh no not if it causes you so much pain." I rolled my eyes, He could not be this rude.

"OK fine with me." He said shrugging opening his door. As he got out and closed his door he started walking up the driveway.

"Uh no I was just kidding come back here and open thus door for me." Again thinking he couldn't be this rude. Walking back I could hear him grumbling something under his breathe. Closing the door we headed up the steppes to his front door.

"So my parents let me have the whole second floor because I get on their nerves. So yeah." He explained walking up to the front door pausing to reach down and grab a key from a plant beside the door. Unlocking the door and walking into the house he kept talking but I stopped listening. Thinking about what he could possibly need from me. Maybe he doesn't need anything; did he bring me here to kill me? Is this how I die? Dang I'm so boring even my death is boring.
I was quickly snapping out of my thoughts by Logan waving his hand in my face.