Chapter Fifteen: Moving On Is Hard To Do

A/N: Here is Chapter 15, I hope you enjoy it. I had fun writing this one.

Enjoy, and Mac Malik, you come out in this one, so I hope you like it.

-----

Chapter Fifteen: Moving On Is Hard To Do

Camilla:

It’s been two months since Liam and I fought. I decided that enough is enough. I’ve tried patching things up, but he refuses. So, I gave up, one can only do so much. Niall and the lads still talk to me. Olga and Harry are dating, for which I am so happy. And Niall and Tori, so cute! Also dating and I am happy for them. I mean, after all, I made them happen. =)

I’m going out today, it’s Friday afternoon. I met a girl named Macayla Malik at the bookstore. We were grabbing the same book, the last book in stock, but I let her have it. Then we got to talking, she told me she goes to UNI, she’s going for acting.  After that, we met every Friday at Starbucks for coffee. Same last name as Zayn, which at first, I was like WHAT? And I have the feeling her and him will hit it off. Since I’m single, and like Taylor Swift’s song “22” says, “Happy, free, confused and lonely at the same time.” Yup, that’s me and Mac.

Mac and I are going dancing, were getting ready at my place. I have my iPod blasting music, right now we are listening to “Follow the Leader” by Wisin and Yandel ft Jenifer Lopez. I love this song, it makes me happy and it gets me ready for dancing. (I love dancing, have I told you that before?) Anyways, Mac and I are getting ready, dancing and laughing, first the time in two months I feel better. I hear a knock on my door and I go answer, its Tori and Olga.

“Hey!” I let them in. I’m in an oversized t-shirt that’s says ‘Not a Whole Lot Going On”. (Which if you think about, is ironic. I lost my best friend and I am miserable without him, but life goes on, right?) “What are you doing here?” I ask.

“We’re…” Olga gestures at herself and Tori, “coming with you.”

“Cool. Girls night out!!!” I say and we head to my room, they’ve met Mac before. “Let’s get ready.” I look in my closet while I chew on my celery stick. “22” starts playing and we dance and sing along. I settle on a purple peplum blouse with a heart shaped cut out on the back, and my black tuxedo pants. I pair that with a pair of my floral heals, they’re not that tall, but they are beyond cute. I look fun and flirty. Olga decides on a pink dress and her trademark black 5inch heals. Very cute and adorable. Tori wear’s an icy blue blouse and a black skirt that grazes her knees and black wedge heal pumps. Very girl next door. Mac decides to wear black blouse, floral skirt, and leather jacket and black wedge heal ankle boots. Very punk chic. We do our makeup, I decide natural, with black cat eyeliner, and sparkly lips. Mac decides on retro: eyeliner and red lips. Tori makes her eyes stand out with an icy blue eyeliner and neutral gloss lips. Olga does pink eye shadow, and pink lips. Her look is what I call bubblegum cute. My hair grew longer, so I curl my hair into waves. My hair is now close to my butt. Mac goes with straight hair. Olga grabs it in a cute Barbie doll reminiscent ponytail. And Tori go’s with wavy loose hair. And…we’re ready. I grab my leather jacket and purse, we head out. Tori is designated driver, so I hand her the keys to my car. Off we go.

We get to the dance club, music is blaring, and we wait for abut ten minutes, and then we go in. I’m honestly smiling for the first time in two months. I’m here to let loose, to have fun and to forget Liam. We head to a table and I get the girls orders, and then I head to the bar. I order two martini’s, a mohito, mineral water and a tequila shot. I down the shot and then head to the girls. I had them their drinks and I’m about to sit when a handsome looking stranger asks me dance. I say yes. For some reason he looks familiar. Why?