Crown

In a flower field in an unknown location, a brunet and several other people could be seen.

Laughter and shouts filled the air as some of them chased each other.

Tsuna leaned against a tree, watching his Family have fun with a smile.

The shades the tree provided protected him from the sun, glaring above him.

Flowers of different colours stratched endlessly around him, giving a sense of peace to Tsuna.

The gentle wind brushing against his hair slowly lulled him to sleep.

"Tsuna-nii?"

Tsuna blinked his eyes open when he hear a feminine voice saying his name.

"I-pin...." Tsuna said drowsily.

The girl with braided hair smiled happily at him.

"Tsuna-nii, I have something for you," she said. Her hands behind her back, concealing something from Tsuna's view.

Tsuna blinked away his drowsiness and straightened up. "Oh? What is it, I-pin?" he asked.

I-pin blushed a little before revealing a flower crown made up of different colours of flowers.

"Um, Kyoko-nee and Haru-nee taught me how to make flower crown and I.... made one for you with their help......" I-pin muttered the last part, a bit shy about it.

Tsuna stared at the flower crown. "It's beautiful, I-pin. Thank you," he said with a smile.

Happy to hear his compliment, she blushed and smiled shyfully.

"T-thank you! C-can I put it on you?" she asked with hopeful eyes.

"Of course," Tsuna gave permission.

I-pin carefully placed the flower crown on top of Tsuna's head.

"It fits perfectly!" I-pin said in delight.

"Fit for a king," a baritone voice said behind I-pin, surprising the young girl.

Reborn only chuckled. "With that crown on you, you're officially the king of the Underworld." Reborn teased.

Tsuna pouted at that. "Usually, a crown made of gold and silver would be nicer....." Reborn continued.

"But I guess, this one is more suitable with you," he finished.

Tsuna smiled at that. "Yes, this one fits perfectly for me than gold crown."

"Because it was made by the people I treasure the most," Tsuna finished in his mind.