lee minhyuk // you're kinda cute

out of all places, and out of all times. you thought today was going to be a delightful day with your friends, until this kind of accident happens. in this huge amusement park, you just got to lose your friends after going for the toilet in a couple of minutes. you are sure enough that you have told them to wait for a while. you got no time to cuss, and you told yourself not to freak out in this unpleasant crowd.

sighing quietly, you immediately start reaching for your phone in your bag, grabbing a hold of it. your phone keeps showing herself her reflection through its black screen, and not showing any signs of turning on. you have to restrain yourself from cursing at your phone for being dead at this time out of all times. you started walking around, your eyes keep searching for a miracle. maybe your friends are suddenly there or finding something that could help you from being lost.

after a short walk, a coffee shop is visible in your sight. you just instinctively walk faster to the entrance door. you pushed the storm door open and went inside. the smell of coffees and breads are passing through. the air of camaraderie and relaxation makes you feel much better than before.

you decided to order a cup of coffee, and went to an empty seat at the corner after ordering. with your coffee in her hand, you sit, taking a sip. the warmth of the coffee made you feel great even though it's actually kind of scorching outside, but the chilly air in here are somehow rather too cold for your taste. but a sigh of satisfaction left your lips.

your eyes gleamed with mirth at the sight of an unused plug. since you brought her charger with her, you quickly made your way to the plug. it was not that close, also not too far away from your seat. plugging your charger in, you are back in a good spirits like you were in the previous hours. a grin appeared on your mouth, "finally." you muttered through your breath.

just when you were about to take a seat, you realized that someone was on the other side of the seat. you flinched at the sight. he is wearing a mask over his face, only showing his eyes since his forehead is covered by his blonde bangs. his eyes aren't looking cold, but you felt like you have to apologize for using the plug from someone's seat. "oh my gosh, sorry. i thought no one was here," you said, "i really need this plug, you aren't using it, right?" you asked in a way as friendly as possible.

he shakes his head, and nods. you are confused, "which one is it?" you asked if he wanted to use the plug, since he both shook and nodded his head.

he blinked, his slender fingers are reaching for his mask. he pulled down his mask down, finally showing his entire face. you gulped at the sight.

"what i meant is, i didn't use the plug, you could use it." he stated with a cheery tone, his voice kind of husky and somehow attractive. he gestured his hands through his sentence, slightly smiling at the end of his statement.

after a second, you snapped back to reality. you warned yourself not to get distracted by his beautiful face. "oh, I see," couldn't help it, but nervous laughter escaped your mouth. "t- thankyou." you cursed to yourself from stuttering in front of a completely unknown stranger.

he nods his head again, his blonde locks falling on his face as he nodded. he ran his fingers through his hair to fix it, "sure," he replied, "an urgent?" he asked, making you slightly flinched at his sudden question. because who doesn't have a hard time talking with a gorgeous guy.

"y-yeah. well, i kinda lost my friends, and my phone died so this plug is my saviour." you said, and you swear you could hear the guy's chuckles and you thought that was heaven.

"be careful next time," he said, quietly humming, not that quiet because you could hear him, "your name is?..." you could tell that he isn't sure to ask the question, but he did anyway. and you can't complain at all, after all, you feel lucky at this serendipitous.

"(f/n)." you told him your name and you asked him his in return.

"minhyuk," he strecthed out his hand, "lee minhyuk." he said with a smile. you held out your hand and shook it with his hand.

suddenly your phone buzzed, making the moment stopped. you had to answer it because you knew it was your friend. you answered the call, informing your friend where you are and tell them stuff about leaving you alone behind with joking whines as you ended the call.

you stared at your phone, before staring back at minhyuk. you blinked because he was already looking at you. "i guess you're going to go now?" surprisingly he broke the silence first, as you didn't know what to say. he made you don't wanna leave but he is just a stranger.

"yeah. i probably got to get going now." you said unsure. too unsure for your taste that you're sure he notices about you don't wanna leave.

in the end, you left, exiting the coffee shop with your unfinished coffee cup. taking another sip.

wait. you thought, rubbing your eyes.

there are numbers written on the cup. you realized those are phone numbers, and lee minhyuk is also written on the side. he left you his contact, you are not trying to find out when did he write these on your freaking cup. all you know at this moment is that today is not going to be the last day to meet the gorgeous stranger.

you're kinda cute | lee minhyuk

heY i made this 2 years ago? this was from my minhyuk story but i decided to make it a one shot..

not sure if this is proper enough to even post omf im sorry if this isn't good. but thankyou for reading!♡