Chapter 5: A Love Wreck

Ba-thump Ba-thump Ba-Thump          my heart goes. His lips are just centimeters away from mine. I close my eyes shut waiting for something, anything to happen. Then I hear something I never imagined him doing; laughing. I open my eyes and see him rolling on the floor laughing. I feel my face turn hot from the embarrassment.

Wow... so this is like a joke huh? God now I see why girls hate guys so much. THEY ARE FREAKIN ARSES!

"Did... did you really think I would kiss you?!" He says while getting up from the floor and clearing up the tears on his face.

Oh that is it, now he's REALLY going to get it!

I roll my eyes, pick up my hand, and all you could hear was the sound of my fist making contact with his face leaving a red mark on the right side of his cheek. I grab his collar pulling him down to where my eyes and his meet.
(Ferociously) "Don't you EVER do that again you jerk!' I roll my hands into a fist and glare ferociously at him. "I still don't see how you are a model when you act like that." I push the red button on the back of my bed that calls for help.

After a few minutes another doctor quickly comes in through the door sweating his butt off. "W-what has happened?!" He said while panting from the air he has lost on the way here. I look at his name tag that said Yukiro.

Dr. Yukiro huh... seems like a weird and kind of funny name.

I chuckled a little at his name for a bit then clear my throat. I point to 'Dr. Kirov' and said "Dr. Yukiro, he tried to molest me while trying to demonstrate how 'hot' he can be."

Dr. Kirov's eyes went wide and waved his hands side to side quickly. "N-no I didn't, I swear!" He says trying to defend himself. Dr. Yukiro gives Dr. Kirov a glare while Dr. Kirov is sweating like a dog nervous for whatever punishment he could get.

Dr. Yukiro gives what looks like a fake smile and laughs a bit. "Haha well I see you two are getting along. I hope you have fun taking care of him Kirov-senpai because you are now responsible for him. I was going to tell you earlier but you were busy with your photo shoot so I left you alone, but it looks like you two will get along just fine." He says while leaving and waves his hand. "Bye bye little kid, make sure you obey your elders~!" He says and shuts the door.

"NOOOOOOOO" I yell out. I turn to Dr. Kirov and stick out my tongue. "I will never obey you Dr. Kirov, NEVER!"

*Back to the real time*

And yet here we are... me listening to him when I promised myself I would never obey him. Buuuut i never said i wouldn't exactly.

"Say ahhhhh" Dr. Kirov told me while holding the stick to check my mouth. I smirk at him.

"Nahhhhhh" I say instead.

"Wow your really stubborn huh? Awe well, that's what I like about you." He says while putting the stick in my mouth. I blush at the last part.

Ugh!!! he really needs to stop saying that!!!!

I close my mouth onto his hand and he screams in pain. "ow... well i can tell your canines are fine. God that hurt" he shakes his hand up and down trying to make the pain go away.

"You really are sensitive aren't you Dr. Kirov? Your kind of like a girl" I tell him while laughing at his pain.

He glares at me "Well i am GAY so i don't see what the problem is." I look at him confused.

"So... does that mean that your the girl in the relationship?" I ask him curiously. He smirks at the question and look at me with a wink.

"Ha, you wish. Actually I'm the seme, do you know what that means?" I shake my hand. He leans into my ear and says "It means im the man son." I blush slightly and get off the hospital bed to change into the clothes that my sister had brought for me.

"Well Mr. 'I'm the man' it's time for me to change into my clothes." He laughs while sticking out his tongue and I quickly move in and bite his tongue.

"Ow! wha tha he! (What the hell)" He says while putting his tongue back into his mouth and what looked like rolling it around.

"Its your fault for sticking out your tongue!" I say while running to the restroom laughing with the clothes in my hand.

"You brat... COME BACK HERE!" he says while chasing me. I quickly close the door to the restroom but he puts his foot there stopping it from closing all the way.

"Damn!" He puts all his strength into the door and i fall back because my foot couldn't maintain much more. "AHH!" i yell as i fall to the floor and he falls right on top of me.
"Ouch... did you really have to-" suddenly i feel something hard on my crotch. Out of instinct I start squirming around. "Get off get off get off!!!!" repeating over and over until he slowly gets up from on top of me only hovering over me and looks straight at my face. He slowly puts his hand on my chin and makes my eyes meet his. I turn my head in embarrassment and he pulls my chin toward him and kisses me. My eyes go wide in shock

W-w-what is he doing?!?!?!?!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry guys i know its short but im on a time limit rn and i have got to go so that i can eat lunch!!! ahhhhh food ~

See ya next time!

Kawaii_Ylli is OUT!!!!