Chapter 5: Matt's Memory

Dear Diary                                             

                 I got out of my room finally and  I heard about  Shia La and Matt. This is what  I heard from the daily gossip " Shia La  has officially broke up with Will and is dating Matt!! It looks like there is a new couple on the block.When Evilive heard the news she came to comfort me she is such a good friend . I was crying from the depths of my heart.Matt is my true love not Shia La .While Eivlive was comforting someone came to the door, Evilive opened she saw Shia La " I am here to comfort Morgan" Shia La said with a little laughter in her voice.

             With my anger spiraling in my head the lights in the room started to turn off and on

                    Evilive and Shia La was looking at me as my rage stared to come towards them before you know it Shia La was blown out the room and the door where shut close. Soon after Evilive was on my shoulder as I  cried on her head and said  ' Why oh Why does The world have to be like this I found my true love and he is lost all because Shia La wanted to have him to make me leave school.'

                     Eivlive then said ' You know what  lets teach Shia La a lesson to not mess with Morgan Rose  '

                     So then we went out of the  room and search for Matt we found him picked out roses for Shia La  When I saw that I almost throwed up  He should have been doing that for me during  Evilive  was trying to find out what spell to do that was a very hard thing to do, but soon after she find it out  we both did the lost memory spell . It worked Matt came in my arms as we kissed  " THE STONES CAME" they  tried to spell me to never have feelings  for Matt  it didn't work because I was so much stronger in my magic it bounced off of me. Now I finally had one of my shining moments in school this year is going to be amazing.       

                                                                                                                                                                                            Love

                                                                                                                                                                                         Morgan