Chapter 11

*Maria's p.o.v*

I head to school. I decide to walk today since Louis was asleep. I got here early because I couldn't sleep and had nothing else to do. I went to my locker and put in the combination. As the locker opened an envelope fell on the floor. I picked it up and opened it.

To: Maria

You and your little boyfriend weren't careful so no one would see you together were you? I took some pics of the two of you together.. Unless you want them to be released meet me behind the school when it's over.

From,

Unknown

I look over the note a few times. How could we be so carefree? We both knew he could go to jail for dating a minor. Louis couldn't go to jail he wouldn't last a day. I sighed know I would have to meet this unknown person. Truth is I am terrified about the out come to this.

*Seth's p.o.v*

Plan B set into auction. I will get Maria weather Louis likes it or not. Besides, he cain't do anything with him dating a minor. You know unless he wants to go to jail. Oh how this is all working out for me.

You know how in the fairy tails the nice ones always win? Well, this isn't a fairy tail. People cain't always get what they want unless they're me.

*Maria's p.o.v*

School goes by pretty quickly. I don't really pay any attention. All I can think about is this secret person. What will they want? Will they just end up leaking the pictures anyways? The bell rings telling us school was over.

I walked behind the school and meet someone I never expected it to be, Seth. "Hello Maria nice to see you here." He smiled. I rolled me eyes. "What do I have to do so you wont leak the pictures?" I asked.

"I want you to go out with me." He smirked. "What about Louis? I only want him." I said. "Forget him this isn't a love story sweetie, so go out with me or pictures get leaked." I guess I will have to go out with him.

I hate my life. "Fine but you have to delete the pictures." I crossed my arms. "Deal girlfriend." He kissed my cheek. I want to barf. "Oh an yes you do have to break up with Louis." He smirked. I hate my life even more now. I slowly nod and go breakup with him. Please don't hate me Lou.

I knock on Louis' classroom door. I heard a faint 'come in'. I slowly open the door to find Louis grading papers. "Hey babe." He smiled. "Um Louis I have to tell you something." I said nervously. "What is it?" He asked.

"Just please know it's to protect you." I whispered. "Come on love your starting to worry me." "Well this morning when I went to school I found a picture. It was of us kissing. There was a note that said to meet me after school. Long story short I have to break up with you to date Seth, so you won't go to jail." I said starting to cry.

He hugged me trying to calm me. "Shh babe it's okay." "No it's not If I wouldn't have agreed to us dating you wouldn't have to worry about your job." I sobbed even louder.

"Babe I don't care about going to jail as long as I have you." He said. "I wouldn't be able to stand myself knowing because of me your in jail." I mumbled. "As long as I have you I don't care." He said kissing me on the cheek.

"Well I'm sorry but I care." I said leaving. Why does Love have to be painful? I go home (just finished moving in) and meet Andrea. "Hey Andrea." I said. "Hey." She said getting on her phone, Twitter.

"Oh by the way I just broke up with Justin." She said still on her phone. "Why I thought you liked him." I said shocked. "I do, but Adam asked me out. So, I said yes because he is so sweet." She said starting to day dream about him.

"That's good. Me and Louis broke up, Seth took pictures and is black mailing me. He's making me go out with him. That or Louis goes to jail." I sighed letting a tear slip from my eye. "Awe babe come here." She said hugging me. I wish I could just be like Andrea.

She has it easy she likes guys her age. She doesn't like or fall in live with any of her teachers. "Well I'm going to sleep. Night night Andrea." I got up and went to my bedroom.