Zayn Malik Imagine

Zayn whispers, "that girls pretty." Louis yells "Hey you over there! Yeah you, my friend thinks you're pretty!"

Zayn scowls at Louis "What'd you do that for?"

Louis says to Zayn, "If you want something Zayn, you just gotta go and get it."

Zayn facepalms and notices you walking towards him. Louis smirks and says to leave it to him.

"H-Hi, you weren't talking to me were you?" You say nervously.

"Hi I'm Louis" Louis introduces himself sticking his hand out.

"I know who you are, who doesn't?" You say.

"Oh right.. Well Anyway, my friend Zayn here wants to know if you wanna go on a date with him?" Louis asks you.

"I didn't say that Lou!" Zayn says nervously. "You may not of said it Zayn but I know you want too" Louis says back to him sassily.

"I-I.." Zayn stutters, "Is that true Zayn?" you ask shyly. Zayn nods awkwardly towards you.

"What do you say?" Louis asks you, "Sure but-." Louis interrupts you, "Great! Where's your phone?"

"In my pocket bu-" you're cut off again.

Louis puts his hands on your jacket pockets and pulls out your phone. "What are you doing?" you ask.

This is Zayns number, text him later on for the details! Sorry love but we kinda gotta go, come on Zayn!" Louis says cheerfully.

Zayn hugs you and walks away with Louis planning his date with you.