Kevin's POV

I couldn't blame her for thinking that. I had just said she could come back to mine when we basically didn't know anything about eachother. But it seems like we know eachother. I have a feeling she doesn't speak about her mum often and I'm the same with my dad. I was grateful when she didn't say anything when I told her. I backed away from her and turned towards the direction of my house. I turned around to make sure she was following. She looked at me and ran to catch up. " Is it far?" she asks. " Roughly ten minute walk," I reply. We walked in silence. I realised that I still didn't know her name. " Hey I still don't know anything about you, even though you seem to know a lot about me." I winked at her and she play punched me in the arm. I gave her a surprised look. She looked at me and laughed. She had a cute laugh. I remind myself that I didn't want to think of her like that. "Alyssa." "What?" " My name. It's Alyssa." Alyssa. It was a cool name. " Hey Alyssa." "Hey." We arrive at my house. I open the door and invite her in. She walks in carefully, taking in her surroundings. There was a painting on the wall of a large dragon. She walked straight up to it and just stared at it for a while. Eventually I walked up to her and asked her if she wanted to move on. She apologised, smiling and carried on walking. " Where are we going?" That was a very good question. " Ummm kitchen?" "Sounds good." I showed her into the kitchen and she took a seat. I asked her if she wanted a drink of tea or coffee but she declined saying she hated the taste of both of them. " What did u drink at the cafe then?" She smiled at me. " Hot chocolate," she says with a grin. I look straight at her and laugh. " One hot chocolate coming right up," I say in a funny accent. This cracks her up. It feels good to make her laugh. She watches as I make us our drinks and when I'm done I sit beside her. She tenses up. " I'm not going to hurt you. Are you scared of me?" She looked straight into my eyes. She had light blue eyes that were very bright. " No I'm not," she says. I stare at her for a little bit longer then drink. " Good." When we are both done I take her up to my room. She's the first one ever in here. It seems to be going very fast. We've only just met eachother but I feel something for her and I need to know what it is. She follows me and walks over to my bookcase. She runs her hands along the spines of the books, reading their titles. " I've collected them for years," I tell her. She ignores me and looks around the room. My room is pretty much bare apart from my cupboard, TV and wardrobe. I was her as she takes in her surroundings. Finally she turns around and looks at me. She still doesn't say anything but comes and sits beside me on my bed. Eventually she spoke up. " So... What's your favourite book?" We sat talking about everything for ages and I didn't notice the time until she pointed out that she had to leave. As she turned to leave she said, " See you tomorrow." I looked at her. "Just come here and we can hang out." She looked up at me and smile. " It's a date." She laughed and walked away.

Wow had she really just arranged a date?