Goodmorning

"Meg, wake up it's the first day of school," my mom says.

      I instantly wake up, this is going to be the best day of my life.

      "Good morning Mama." 

     "Well, you are in a wonderful mood this morning." 

     " Yeah well I knew I had to get up early because Mario and I are going to Starbucks before school." 

      My mom walks out of my room and I push the covers back. I grab beside me on my bedside table and grab my phone and text Mario.

M: Who's ready for the first day of school.
I wait about two minutes and he didn't text back so I assumed he was still asleep. I get up from the bed and walk over to my makeup table and start to put on my foundation and my phone goes off.
MS: Sorry I was in the bathroom.
M: No, you're fine. So, we still on for coffee and breakfast at Starbucks??
MS: Uh yeah it's the only thing that got me up this earlier other wise I wouldn't of. Oh my gosh I hate school.
M: yeah like I can't believe yesterday, just yesterday was summer.
MS: I know
M: I need to get ready otherwise I won't be able to get Starbucks with you 😂.
MS: Ok I'll let you go.

       I finish putting my makeup on and get dressed I throw on a pair of shorts a plaid shirt with a tank top and converse. I throw my hair in a messy bun and grab my cat Ray band sunglasses.

      I go down stairs and walk in my mom's office "Hey, I'm about to leave."

      "Do you need me to drive you and Mario to Starbucks." 

     "No, Mario got his license last week remember."

       "OK that's fine I love you have a great day." 

      " Love you too." I hugged her one last time then I left the room. I grabbed my purse off the back of the door and walked out.