Captain Aiden Red

"Aye captain, I've heard of this place, Nassau. In 1696, Captain Henry Every bought this place from Governor Nicholas Trott and ever since, this place has been a safe haven for pirates." My quartermaster, Jack Gord, had informed me of the rest of the history of this "safe haven." "Is there truly a safe place for our kind, Jack." "No captain, I reckon there isn't, but we can move from place to place." We docked in Nassau. As soon as I stepped onto the dock, there was already a blade to my neck. I chuckled, "Y'know, my life isn't usually threatened until I actually do something worth a punishment." "Shut it! Who ye are and what be ye business?" The voice of the blonde who had me in submission had spat out his question along with some saliva. I wiped my face, " I'm Captain Aiden Red and I was hoping for a place to stay." The blonde put down his blade, "What kind of captain are you?" A grin formed onto my face, "The kind of captain who would sail into pirate headquarters with no fear." He laughed, "Well then," he patted me on the back," Welcome to your new home." He gave me a tour.
(Time skip) "If you need a place to stay there's an inn not far from here." "Thanks Kenway, I'll keep that in mind." As I was walking to my ship, The Melody, I could feel someone watching me. I kept walking as if nothing happened, as I was going around a corner, a twig snapped behind me, it sounded close enough, so I brought out my sword and swung around. I met the pirate who was stalking me. He brought out his sword and struck mine out of my hand. He then pushed me to the ground. I felt steel on my neck, "Looks like I have the upper hand," said a surprisingly feminine voice. I smirked, "Not yet," I brought up my knee which sent him flying over me. I got up and quickly grabbed my sword. We fought for a moment until I slashed his tunic, revealing something a girl would have. He or she covered his or her chest. "Are you okay?" I asked. She scowled at me. I offered my coat she took it and buttoned it up so that it covered her boobs. "What's your name," she asked. "Aiden Red, what's yours?" She eyed me suspiciously then answered,"James Kidd, but since you know my secret,Mary Read. And if you tell anybody about me I will cut off your dick and shove it up your arse." She looked like she was being serious, "Yes ma'am, but if you try to attack me like you did today, the same thing might happen." She scoffed, "I wasn't going to attack you. I was just going to greet you." "Well then," I offered a hand to help Mary up, "I'm sorry," I lifted her up, "Can we be friends?" She looked at me like I just asked to be friends with the devil. "You still want to be friends with me even though I'm a girl?" I've never thought about stuff like that. "Yeah, why would that matter?" She smiled, "Fine, but don't try to get into my pants." I laughed, "I ought to tell you that."

Thanks for reading the first chapter. Comment about stuff I need to fix. Anyways thank you again. Peace out.