six.

Chapter six:

I'm not like those other girls that doesn't want to admit they have feelings for someone. Because I know in myself if I'm attracted to one. I'm good at determining with different human behaviors, even for myself. I know what I feel and I admit it.

I've been pondering about that for hours now as I don't have anything to do right now in my office. It's not that I'm stressing over it. I just can't believe someone younger than me made me feel something for him.

A knock was heard, disturbing my thoughts.

"Come in." I said.

The door opened and I sat straight and cleaned up my desk.

Once the mystery person came in, I looked up to see his face.

I actually don't know him as I expected I would. I smiled to him as a warm welcome.

"Please sit."

He was tall. Bit tanned with blonde hair.

"I'm Kaiden." He shook hands with me and sat after on the couch.

"Oh, Kaiden Foster?"

He nodded.

"Very well. So let's start."

I watched as he walked out of my office, kinda leaving me confused with all of the things he said to me.

When the door closed. I reread his files and the one I wrote while he states some of his bad experiences.

He said he has mental disorders. And he was confident to admit so I don't know if I'm gonna believe to that.

Bipolar, he said.

That's believable though. I can see from his shared experiences that he's suffering from bipolar disorder.

"...one night, I just made something... bad. With a friend. Before that night, I found out that my parents divorced. And... nobody wanted to take me. They just both left the house. Leaving me alone. I waited for hours but no one came back. That's when I felt my mind blowing up. Like my brain can't control my body from doing stupid things. I wasn't drunk. I stormed out of the house, went to my friend's. We got crazy. And that's when it happened."

He didn't respond for a few seconds so I spoke up.

"What happened?" I asked softly.

"I can't control myself. We went to a house, hid in the bushes. We were just gonna make a little fun to it, nothing bad... But there I saw, parents. They were happy. Not like mine. I envied them. While envy turned into anger. I made a move. I played with fire. My friend tried to stop me but it's too late... The fire already ate the house... They died."

I was surprised. Confused. How could a guy like him do that? That's just pure evil.

I stopped thinking about it as I feel like my mind is about to explode from too much pain I would feel for the victims. I stopped thinking about it because I don't want to start pondering about the things that would make me miss it for a long period, and it's hard to "unmiss" it and remove it from my mind.

So I fought the urge to even think about it.

Harry's POV

Niall and I have been sitting in the cafeteria for a few minutes now, even though our food is finished, we decided to just stay here.

There's only a few classes after lunch break and it's dismissal and I can't wait to go to therapy.

Sam's organized schedule for me was ignored. I go there whenever I want. And even though she said our meeting is only 2-3 times a week, I really don't give a f.uck.

There's nothing she can do anyway if I'm already there. Besides, she has free time.

"Dude, check that girl out. She's been checking you out by the time we got here." Niall said beside me while laughing and pointing to the table the girl was sitting.

I looked behind me and saw her. And she's already staring.

"What's her name?" I asked Niall.

"I don't know, bro. Why don't you ask her that?" He grinned at me.

I chuckled. "She seems to have sharp claws from that outfit of her. Seems like a... lion."

"A sexy lion, you say. Go hit her up." He nudged my shoulder.

I didn't oblige and just laughed with him.

"Bro, are you now scared of them?" He seemed shocked.

"The f.uck, Niall. I just don't feel like it."

"Oh come on. She seems interested in you. Hit her up and prove me you're that... cute." He chuckled and pushed me. I stood up from the strong push and rolled my eyes to Niall.

I walked to the lion with a slight smirk, her eyes watching my every move. I finally sat beside her and looked at Niall who was giving me a thumbs up.

I looked back to the girl and smirked.

Right as I was going to speak to her, I saw Ms. Cole, the principal of the school, walking inside the cafeteria, looking at someone behind me.

At first I thought it was me who she was looking at but when I darted my eyes to the direction where she was looking, I saw her.

Sam.

- - - - -

I honestly don't know how a therapy session works so I'm just making it all up! I hope it's close to what I'm doing but if it doesn't, well I hope it's okay to you guys :)

Thanks for reading!