°·Sing·°

I woke up the next morning and noticed i wasnt in my bed, as a matter of fact i was in my room.

I sat up and looked around, then memories of last night came flooding back.

Me and justin slept in different rooms, he slept in his room whilst i slept in the guest room across from his.

I got up and walked into the bathroom, i turned on the light and gasped seeing some unknown hideous creature staring back at me...

Oh no wait it's just me i sighed and began looking for a brush.

Once i found one i began brushing the tangles out of my hair, which the was a lot of due to me tossing and turning in my sleep.

Once i was done, i found a brand new pack of toothbrushes in the medicine cabinet, i picked the blue one and began to brush my teeth with it.

Once i was done i went back into the room and looked for something to do.

I pulled my phone out and began to play flappy fall.

As i was playing i began to sing a song that i wrote.

"Baby i've got love for thee so deep inside of me i don't know where to start."

"But words can't even touch what's in my heart."

"When I try to explain it I be sounding insane
The words don't ever come out right
I get all tongue tied (and twisted)
I can't explain what I'm feeling

And I say baby, baby
Baby (baby I)
Oh baby, oh baby, my baby (Baby I)
Oh baby, baby I (baby I)
All I'm tryna say is you're my everything baby
But every time I try to say it words they only complicate it

Ba-"

I was inturrepted by some clapping and i looked to the door to see justin with a smug smile on his face.

He stopped clapping and walked over sitting on the bed with me.

"I didn't know you could sing." he said pulling me into his lap.

I always end up in his lap.

"Oh well yea i dont really sing in front of people that much." i murmured.

"Why not?" he asked.

"Cause i have no one to listen to me. Alexa's the only one to ever hear me sing." i replied.

"Not even your parents?" he asked.

"Nah they love each other so much that they can't stand to be away from eachonther so they're always busy." i sighed.

"But thats fine i love to be by myself sometimes it's relaxing." i added.

"I have a recording studio do you wanna record that song you were singing." he said and my eyes lit up. I've always wanted to be a singer and record music and stuff.

"Did you write that song?" he asked and i nodded.

The song was not for anybody specifically i just wrote it for fun.

"Yea i did, was it good?" i asked.

"Yea it was amazing." he beamed.

"Ok i want to record my first song." i smiled widely.

We stood up and walked down the hall.

"Is that the only song you've written?" he asked.

"No i have a lot more." i said going intobthe recording booth after he gave me the headphones.

I put them on and sung my song.

After i was done i took those big headphones on and walked out the booth.

"How was i?" i asked insecure.

"Beautiful." he said with a smile.

"Thank you but i meant my singing." i said.

"It was amazing just like i knew it would be." he smiled.

I returned it.

()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()

Sorry guys this is a shitty chapter i'm literally half asleep right now.

Tomorrow i'm gonna wake up and read this like wtf did i write last night.😂

Ok well i just wanted to give you guys and update before bed.

Goodnight my nigglets😂😊

And also thanks to those of you who vote love you all.😘😍