07 - full

// seven (full chapter)

minsoo;

the bell rang, indicating it was time for break. the teacher dismissed us as i tidied up my things. students rushed out of the classroom and made a beeline to the cafeteria while i was just lost in thought in whether i should go buy some yogurt or not.

i had always had the same classes with jungkook. i guess it was just a coincidence but this wasn't the first time i noticed him. we would just smile at each other throughout the years of school if we met.

but damn, i admit that when i first noticed him he was cute.

aakfkwodmqkwodmq

i went to my locker, grabbing the books for next class. "nope, not getting yogurt today." i said to myself as some people who passed gave me some looks, seeing me talking too myself.

i shrugged it off, not caring and started my way to the next class. i was craving for yogurt but that freaking yogurt thief was ruining my appetite.

i finally see my destination and made my way into the doorframe to the room, but then, i saw something on my desk.

sigh, please not another note from that twatty person.

i made my way to my desk, noticing that no one was here yet. i took a closer look, is that...

yogurt?

and also a note attached to the cup.

i placed my things down and took the yogurt. my eyes curiously staring at it. i grabbed the cup, peeling the note off to read it.

thought maybe i was
being too harsh, so here
kookster \(●°u°●)​/

the edge of my lips curved up a little, opening to yogurt and started eating it happily. i then saw a figure leaning on the doorframe. knowing it was him, i turned my head. he did a motion with his fingers.

"well? what do you think?" he smiled sheepishly at me, causing me to smile brightly back at him

a/n:
jungkook is so adorable i want to punch him