Best friend // Grayson

You open the fridge and grab some snacks, and grab the movie off the counter and walk to the lounge room. Your best friend who you've known since you were three was coming over, Grayson Dolan, only the hottest boy in school.

Every girl was jealous of yours and his friendship, it made you giggle.

The door bell rings causing you to drift from you thoughts, you rush over and open the door.

"Hey Y/N" he says smiling.

"Hey Gray" you smile back, letting him in.

You walk to the tv as Grayson sits down on the couch, you put the disc in and go over and sit with him. You both decided to watch 'Saw' because you both love horror movies, except you get scared.

As the movie is playing it gets to a built up part and Grayson slowly puts his arm around you causing you to blush, and you see him smile and look at you in the corner of your eye.

As the movie continues on he gets closer to you and eventually you have you head on his shoulder with his head leaning on top.

*movie finishes*

As the movie finishes he turns to you, "that was good, wanna go and chill in your room now?". You walk up the stairs with Grayson behind you you open the door and walk in, Grayson rushes in closes and locks the door. Confused you turn around, and he pushes you against the wall with his arms either side so you can't get out.

You stare him straight in the eyes, "Y/N your so beautiful" you smile at this and blush, looking at the ground. He puts his finger under your chin and forces you head up gently. His face inches from yours. His soft plump lips collide with yours and your lips move in sync.

He licks your bottom lip asking for entrance, you open you mouth and he starts to explore. This turns into a heated make out session.

He whispers in your ear "jump" and you do so, wrapping your legs around his torso, as his hands clench your thighs. Without breaking the kiss he lays you on your bed, hovering over you now.

He moves down to your neck and moves his hand to the hem of your shirt signalling to take it off, you brake this kiss and take it off and he takes his off. He kiss your neck again sucking and leaving love marks. This causes you to let out soft moans "MM GRAY".

He moves his hand behind your back and unclips your bra throwing it across the room. He sucks on one nipple while massaging the other boob.

"G-GRAYSON MMM" you stutter.

This drives him wild, "I'M GONNA MAKE YOU FEEL SO GOOD BABYGIRL" he smirks.

You both take off your pants. He starts to kiss from your neck all the way down to the hem of your panties leaving love bits the whole way.

"THIS IS COMING OFF" he says as he grabs it with his teeth and pulls it down, throwing it across the room.

He looks you in the eye, lust in his eyes. He suddenly inserts a finger without warning, you moans start to get louder "G-G-GRAYSON" .

"KEEP MOANING MY NAME" he smirks.

Inserting another and then another, finally with three in he starts to rub your clit as well. You moan, as you feel the tension build up, and release your liquids all over his fingers, he pulls them out and licks them.

"YOU TASTE AMAZING BABY"

He then moves his face towards your heat, and you feel his hot breathes against it, making you wild "AHHH" you continue to moan.

His tongue collides with your clit and you feel his tongue going up and down against your clit, "AHH GRAYSON" you say letting pleasure consume you. You run your hands through his hair and tug on the ends sending him wild.

He then inserts his tongue you, making you moan louder and arch your back. He eats you out. You release your liquids in his mouth and he licks it all up.

He then alines his length with your heat, "READY BABY?" He asks as he notice your eyes widen from how big his length is.

You nod and he inserts his tip teasing you "GRAY JUST DO IT". You arch your back in pain as he inserts it all, "DONT WORRY IT WILL GET BETTER" he says thrusting in and out of you repeatedly.

Eventually after a few more thrusts it turns into pleasure. "Y/N" he grunts, as your moans get louder.

Moans fill the room, he continues to hit your g-spot every time. You eventually both reach your climax and release.

He pulls out and lays down next to you, he turns and looks at you.

"Y/N?" He says

"Yes?"

"I've been waiting a long time for this, will you be my girlfriend?" He smirks and blushes.

You kiss him and pull back "does that answer your question?". You fall asleep in each other's arms.

------------------------------------------------------
Hey guys I hoped you enjoyed this one👅

I'm definitely going to hell for this haha

I'm taking requests just comment
- your name
- which Dolan twin/ or both
- scene (in detail)

No judging here, please like and comment. Love you all💗💗