This need of wanting to jump his bones has never been this strong."

Katrina POV:

Walking with wet panties is something i've grown accustomed too.

Everyday at school, and every time I see him my heart races so fast. I try to cover the ache my body has seemingly yearned for, the lust in my eyes, the undeniable desire that I thirsted for and it seems to be getting a lot worse. I really don't know how it happened but just like that, I wanted him and I can't seem to stop myself. How can I, the most popular girl in school with everyones eyes on me be attracted to the most nerdiest boy in our grade.

This need of wanting to jump his bones has never been this strong. I wanted to do something about it, but him being a virgin made me back away just a bit. Okay maybe not, that just made me want him more.

I know I probably look like a slut for thinking this way, but i've only been with two guys and i've never had these dirty thoughts enter my mind like this before, he makes me think of raw, rough, animalistic, up against a wall type of sex with him and girl did my body react.

Maybe its that i'm sexually frustrated for not having sex for a over a year now, but you'd think I would find a guy and hook up, but let me tell you this, I DON'T do hook ups or one night stands. I'd actually want to be in a relationship before going intimate. But somehow i'd do anything to hook up with him, Justin fucking Bieber, he makes me feel so...so...so horny.

Out of all boys in my grade, him. Maybe its the way he would wear his button ups and every time he would stretch it'd have it tighten against his arms, I could tell that boy is fit underneath all that clothing he'd wear. Its like his hiding a treasure underneath his layers of clothes. Or the way he would lick his lips when his nervous or anxious and it would be all shiny and moist, or the way his eyes would look right into your soul or his fingers that would drum against his desk when he writes, those fingers could do wonders if it where inside m-

SHUT UP KATRINA, I really can't stop it, i've noticed everything he would do and i'd always make it sexual. His God damn ears somehow turned me on and cream my panties.

Leaning against my locker, I sighed defeated knowing that this attraction will never go away, 4 months of wet panties and sex dreams every night weren't going anywhere. I thought it would after the first time I found him attractive but that night when going to sleep, I dreamt about him and it wasn't about rainbows and unicorns thats for fucking sure.

Another night of unfinished frustrated sex dream made me feel exceptionally snappy today, and it was only a tuesday. I was early today at school, wanting to avoid the stares I would get almost every morning, I wanted time to think. There was barely anyone here at school, only a few early comers who were walking past the halls to the library to catch up on homework. But here I am at school leaning on my locker, wandering about all the things I would do to Justin. I seriously needed help, I tried going on a date with a guy and maybe get over this obsession over him, but nope. One week in with this guy I already pictured Justin. I got it real bad.

As I was just walking aimlessly around the halls I accidentally bumped into someone, making me fall right on my butt.

"Shit i'm so s-sorry!" The raspy voice spoke nervously, groaning in pain I looked up ready to curse at this person, but there he was, Justin looking at me with his big honey brown eyes covered with his glasses, his ruffled bed hair, looking perfectly messy. Lost for words I looked up and down at him, his clothes were different, he was wearing just a white tee revealing his tattoos for the first time in school and sweatpants, not his usual attire which consisted of button ups and jeans. My mouth was watering at the sight of him, I don't know how long i've been looking at him, but seeing his rather large hand reach down to help me up was the answer, blushing I grabbed it, his hand wrapped around mine, his grip on me tightened as he pulled me up with one swish. I felt like jello under his touch as I lost my balance and making me thud against his firm chest. He instinctively grabbed my waist making sure I didn't fall over. I have learned to notice that his grip against my waist made me feel really dizzy, his innocent touch drove me absolutely wild. Looking up his face, his lips were moving but I couldn't here a damn word he said, cause his hands were on my fucking waist, its like I couldn't even breathe, I could feel his hot hands and it was so soft and so enticing. I was an absolute mess. "Uh-uh, thank you." I spluttered out, my hands resting on his shoulders as he looked at me concerned, he felt hard under my touch. And the thought of having one piece of clothing away from his body made me wet, no surprise there..