Madness of Duke Venomania

For the sake of doing nothing, so I did this instead. Ahh...I'm quite busy with Cloud, err...playing FF7, and I'm actually in the middle of breeding my chocobos to get the legendary gold one, but I have to reset that part because I failed miserably. T_T
Anyway, 'Madness of Duke Venomania' is one of the vocaloid's, actually, Mothy's serving for you when it comes to vocaloid. This belongs to his collection of the 7 Sins (correct me if I'm wrong), and this one features Gakupo, and his representation of the 7 sins...LUST.

Kyahahaha...err....Just read...

R+18 warning ahead.
SMUTNESS overload.

If you don't believe me, watch the actual video in youtube, though i say, the original was 'toned down' a bit. But you'll get the idea. >,>

PLEASE BE WARNED: EXPLICIT USE OF SEXUAL REFERENCES AND DESCRIPTIONS.

but do enjoy...i know you want it....c'mon. XD

please do comment, thanks

=====

PROLOGUE : [THE MADNESS]

======

Today.....another beautiful woman falls for me...
She smiled sweetly....innocently
She...
...will belong to my collection....my new wife.

***

"D-Duke!...Ahh"

She moaned. The sound of pleasure. A music to my ears.

She clutched the bedsheet with her trembling hands. She looks at me. There's that helpless expression on her face, that longing on her moans, that wanton on her eyes. She was breathing hard.

"D-duke...don't stop..." she pleads, almost crying.

I looked at her, I smiled....I reached out to her to kissed her mouth.

"Patience, my butterfly...." I whispered then devoured her mouth again. It taste like honey, "...we have just began....the rythym..."

She was flustered. She suddenly moved her own body underneath mine.

"I c-can't....wait....anymore..."

I chuckled. I reach my hand underneath her and clasped her breast and began to knead them...skillfully playing with hr nipples. She arched her body in response. I kissed her shoulders, biting her lightly. Again, I was rewarded with a sweet moan.

She arched her body again, moving, rocking. I bit her nape as I held her hips to stop her from moving. She slumped in the bed again, clutching the bedsheet more fiercely than before. She was having a labored breath.

"D-duke..."

Her back was facing mine. She got a very beautiful and slender body. Her hair was tangled, spreading like silk on her back.

This girl's name is Sonika. She was borned aristocrat.

"You're one horny girl, Sonika. No one could tell," I said, as I gently stroked her backbone with my fingers, from her nape down below.

She arched again, closed her eyes and gasped. I smiled.

"Do you like that?" I asked her.

She opened her eyes, her cheeks was red, then she looked at me.

"N-no more t-teasing...." she said as she tried to move her hips again. I held her again so she couldn't move..."duke....!"

I kissed her back....licked her skin. I felt her feverish....with desire.

"What is it again?" I asked her, as I run my right hand on her stomach..making a circling movement. I felt her muscles retracted...she was breathing harder than before.

"I....."

"Say please..."

"P-please, I'm b-begging you....ahhhh"

"Of course....my sweet,"

My hand slipped lower from her stomach...until it reached the mound between her legs....I touched her gently. She moaned wildly. She was drenched already.

I began to move inside her....slowly...taking my time. The bedsheet crumpled on her clutches. She was warm..and moist, almost driving me crazy.

Then, my rhythmic movements began to accelarate....faster, this time, much deeper. Her moans become louder and louder. She also began to move by herself.

Then, I reached my limit. I burst inside her. She shouted. I felt her convulsed, her muscles retracting, gripping me tightly.

It was ecstatic...it was beyond words could tell..this is the madness I want...

This is the art of lust...the game of desires...the surge of one's libido..the feelings of pleasures....

'Another satisfaction...." I smiled as I looked at her face.

I reached for my robe then wrapped it around me. I looked around...in that room...located in the basement of this huge mansion.

Women....

All of them...are mine.

==========

to be continued.