Act 01 - The Disappearances

Today...she came, dressed in blue. She wore her wavy golden locks down on her shoulders. She was graceful, slowly walking down the floor...as I held out my hand to reach her.....

============

It was a fine morning, the shine shone so brightly and beautiful in the horizon. Birds were chirping on the trees, flowers bloom in their most beautiful and vibrant colors, the insects were busy with their daily routines. In short, it was a fine normal day.

Or so it seems that way.

He was walking down the street in the town of Asmodin as usual, that striking man....an aristocrat in class, defined by his expensive clothing, his dazzling jewels, and just the way he carries himself. And as usual, he gives that warm greetings to everyone. Yes, that man, with that beautiful purple hair, that sways like a woven silk behind his back, was loved by the people of Asmodin...the grand duke Gakupo.

He was more known as the Duke of Venomania. Presumably because his beauty was beyond compare, and that it was like a 'venom'....a poison...

...to every girls who looks at him.

It can't be helped though. Women, girls, ladies...as long as you're in the category of a female specie, you will surely fall for him. He has that charm and beauty loved by all. A deadly poison for women....and envied by men.

He lives in that castle up the hill, overlooking the town below. What men lacks was in him...all of it. Looks, money, charm, attitude, character. And every week-ends, he goes down to town, to simply have a walk. A lucky bastard if you describe him in a hated note....a son of God if you're in the other side.

Well, not that it matters to him though. He lives peacefully in that huge mansion up the hill....away from the prying eyes of those that hated him....from those that envied him. As if they could do anything about it....as if they could put a hand against him....of all people. A duke...who holds power and money.

So, just like before, he was walking on that busy street on that fine morning, looking after stuff that interest him. Women follows him...adored his sways, his little movements, his every gestures. Husbands shouted to their wives, lovers quarrel each other....almost an ominous scene for him. And deep inside, he was laughing.

That's it....fall for me...adore me....love me....

For I am more superior than those lowly bastards...

...what he was thinking all the time....as a small grin paints on his luscious lips. He may look beautiful outside, but he was thinking like a rotten apple inside. He's a walking ominous of hate.

He stops by in front of a flower shop. There was someone that caught his interest....and it's not the flowers...it was the vendor....herself. She was arranging a set of fresh tulips as she was facing her back from the duke.

He was staring at her back. She wore a peasant's robe, and her hair was tied down in buns.

"She got a beautiful curve...." he thought as his eyes goes down to her hips.

The girl probably noticed his presence so she turned her back. She was amazed who was observing her and turns red. She bows down as a sign of greeting and respect.

"Indeed...a beauty,' he smiled. And then, that sinister smile behind his mind, "...i want her,"

He smiled at her again.

"Beautiful..." he smoothly said.

"Yes...they're freshly picked sire, uhm...you want them?" She asked. He chuckled with her answer.