Chapter-2 moving

Taeyeon
"NO!"we both yelled at the same time, which made Seohyun covering her ears.

"Oh,.. My sister will get married."Heechul said in an excited tone and I glared at him.

"Never ever will I get married I'm still young and want to get focused on my medical education."Baekhyun said, and i nodded.

"I also want to get focused on my art education Omma Appa."I said to them, and thy shook their heads.

"Sorry, everything is planned. Tomorrow will be an engaged announcement. Which means all the interviewers are coming from worldwide."Mr.Byun said.

"Think positive Oppa? You get to marry my Bestfriend."Seohyun tried to comfort him, and I glared at her.

"Anyways, for today you two are going to move in the mansion which we bought for. And also not to forget, tomorrow will be an interview."My father said and I had round eyes also Baekhyun.

"There are going to be questions like how did you to meet each other, how did he proposed to you or how did you two fall in love with each other."Mr.Byun said.

"What if we are going to tell the truth?"He asked and his mother gave him a glare.

"One wrong move and this will be the end of the company young boy."She said and pinched his ear.

"Yah! It hurts Omma!"He yelled, luckily he has a good relationship with his stepmother.

"See, and Taeyeon you also know what will happened right?"Mrs.Byun said to me but, more in a friendlier tone.

I nodded.

"So just make up something today."Mrs.Byun said and I raised an eye brow.

"Wait? What do you mean with today?"I asked.

"Oh,.. I forgot to tell it you two. Today you two will move to the mansion which we bought for you."My mother said, Baekhyun and I jaw's were open.

"Yah?! Oppa did you also know that this is going to happen?"I asked him, and he laughed awkwardly.

"Yes, sorry Tae."Heechul said and tapped me on the shoulder.

"Baekhyun I'll give you the address to it. So that Taeyeon and you can go together."My mother said and I raised an eye brow.

"You gotta be kidding? I'm not going t-"Mrs.Byun cut him off and pinched his ear.

"He will do it, anyways let's enjoy the dinner and then we can go home."Mr.Byun said we were sitting all in the table and started to eat. After that we went home, or should I say baekhyun's and my house.

He was driving the car, while I was sleeping until Baekhyun interrupt me.

"We are here?"I yawned and he nodded, we both went out the car and my jaw was open.

"T..That's the address?"I asked him, and took the paper from him checking if it's correct because, this is a dreaming huge mansion which is two times bigger than, mine.

"Yes it, is. Your mother gave me the keys, let's just wash ourselves and sleep."he said, we went inside the house.

I locked the door and found a basket in the table.

"Taeyeon and Baekhyun, congratulation for your engagement. We already bought you two clothes and everything you need for the house."I read and he nodded.

"Let's check the house."he said and I nodded, I followed him from behind and he opened a door.

"That can't be.."We both said at the same time, this is a baby bedroom, there was a even a crib prepared toys, wardrobe.