Chapter 1 ~ Change Of Luck

School has been terrible for Marinette, difficult homework, being a klutz and Adrien. But today is the day she'll confess her love to him.

She saw rain droplets falling from the sky, gradually getting heavier. She was half way to school without an umbrella, droplets rolled down her cheeks. She was at the verge of crying, maybe confessing in this day isn't a great idea.

She went over a spot with shade to protect herself from the rain, which turned heavy. Thunderstorms could be heard lighting could be seen, there's no point for going to school now, but going home would be a dangerous idea right now. Heavy rain without an umbrella would be the death of her, even if she had an umbrella, it would be hard to go back.

She saw Nathanaël walking to school with his umbrella. He took a glimpse at her and stopped, he went over to her and closed his umbrella. "Mari? You're all wet?! Are you cold?" He placed his hands on both her shoulders, she looked at him with tears filling up her eyes. She nodded softly in response.

He noticed the redness in her eyes and hugged her. "Thank god.." He noticed how Marinette was uncomfortable and backed off, "Oh! I-I'm s-sorry! I'm just glad you're okay." He blushed in a rosy colour. Marinette remembered how he had a crush on her, but after the Evilillustrator incident, she don't know what she is to him.

"No, it's alright. I'm just glad you were concerned and I was pretty surprised." She smiled at him, while he gave her a surprised face, which made her giggle. "Well, I can't just stand here. I should take you home." He said, she nodded. A thunderstorm made a terribly loud sound. Usually, Marinette isn't scared of thunder, but this one what able to make her jump.

By jumping, she hugged him tightly. His eyes widen in surprise, 'She's hugging me, Marinette Depain-Cheng is hugging me.' He thought to himself. She opened her eyes after a few seconds and noticed that she was hugging him. She backed off slowly, "I guess that makes us even now." She giggled, he smiled in response.

Suddenly, her vision turned black, her legs began to weaken. "Your going pale Mari." He looked at her with full concern. He panicked when she slowly fell to the ground. "Mari!"
~~~~
Notice: I know it's a short chapter but I want the next idea to be in my other chapter. The next few chapters will be longer anyways. Sorry for any mistakes! Thanks for reading! <3