Chapter 3

Angel's POV

I quietly went to my room to get a stereo

I was happy I bought this stereo I turned on and put on a recording of silent ghost whispers then at the end there'll be a woman screaming on a volume of 10/15 I quickly exit the room and laughed deviously and sat on the couch with Liam waiting for their screams.

10 seconds later

Three combined screams was heard and multi footsteps came rushing towards the living room.

Liam and I looked at the three, Zayn looked so panicked, Louis was sweating and Niall, poor Niall he looked like he was scared for life.

Liam looked confused "What happened to you?"

Zayn looked shaking "We.... we heard a woman screaming." Niall just ran into Liam's arms and hugged him tight. Louis just looked frozen.

I couldn't help but laughed at all three of them

They stared at me worriedly. Louis asked "Angel.. Are you alright?

I shook my head continued laughing.

Niall gasped and held Liam tighter "Maybe she's possessed!!"

Zayn and Louis stepped back.

I shook my head at his opinion, I finally calmed down "I was laughing because of your expressions when you heard the scream!"

All four of them looked confused. I walked back into the room getting the stereo and walked back to the living room. I clicked the play button and the recording started. Then it stopped after the screaming.

I giggled at their reactions. Louis stared at me with disbelieve "You prank us?"

I shrugged "we'll you guys wouldn't wake up if I woke you up normally. So yeah.."

We all stared at each other in silence until Harry came in with the spatula "I thought I heard a scream?"

Louis ran to him and held him tight "Hazza!"

Harry asked "what Boo-Bear?"

Louis faked cried "Angel prank me when I was sleeping."

Harry looked up at me with an expression 'really?' I nodded. Harry just sigh and pat Louis on the back. "It's okay Boo-Bear. You're safe now."

I walked into the kitchen and yelled "No you're not Louis!"

I peeked at all of them "Breakfast is ready!"

Niall smiled happily and ran into the kitchen eating what Harry cooked for us. Soon we were joined busy the others.

When I finished I cleaned my dishes and noticed they were all shirtless.

I gulped as I saw their muscles. I shook my head and went into the living room to watch TV, then was soon joined by Louis.