Intro

They called him Adonis, though his real name was Ryan. It was a nickname well earned. He had hair dark like the blackest ink, skin like pure bronze, and cold grey eyes. His smile was something that no one could imagine. But that was because he never smiled.

All it ever took was a look and he could get what he wanted when he wanted it.

Many people respected him and many feared him, even though no one had ever seen him do anything worth respecting or fearing. He was known to make the toughest of guys tremble at the slightest glance.

Keaira had been unfortunate enough to intercept one of those cases and could confirm the intensity.

Despite his demeanor and intimidating aura, Ryan was never alone. There were always a minimum of eight other guys behind him. All of them had intense stairs, but they seem friendlier compared to their leader. Or at least that's what people assume he was to them. Many rumors have surfaced about them being a gang, heavily involved in criminal activity.

She could never believe that, though with their secretive nature, it was likely. She was taught never to judge someone before getting to know them. She figured that Ryan should be no different.

She didn't know much about him but she knew that he changed her. It all started that moment she caught his eye. Since then, he hasn't taken his eyes off of her.

The only question was: what did he do to her?