ch3

On their way to school earlier in the day they exchanged numbers somehow and now both are hesitant to start a convo ad they didn't wanna seem desperate.

"Hi" from namjoon and jin at the same time.

Joonie: what's up
Princessjin: nothing just doing hw. Wbu?
Joonie: nothing but what's with your username tho? 😂
Princessjin:because I'm a princess *flicks hair*
Joonie: you are something 😂😅😅
Joonie: hey what do you say we meet up rn?
Princessjin: but it's 10 at night...plus who knows what you could do to my pretty face?
Joonie: *pouty face*  ahh jiiin we live in the same appartement it doesn't take that long plus what would I do with YOU AND it's Friday you can do the work on the weekend?
princessjin: ...fine but only for 10 mns

_________________________
Jin pov

Shit! Now I have to get ready to see him. He can't see my ugly face like this. I quickly wore black skinny jeans with a white top and a leather jacket then left with my converses half on.

_____________________________
Namjoon pov

HOLY mother of goose he actually agreed to come wtf am i suppose to do?! My room is a mess especially since I live alone. I tidied up as much as possible.

Ding dong! Ding dong!

Oh shit he's here! I'm not even dressed just wearing boxers and a white loose top. I better go answer it otherwise he won't stop ringing.

----------
Author pov

Jin was waiting patiently but was anxious to see namjoon outside of school hours. When namjoon opened the door both of their jaws was touching the floor, namjoon because of what jin was wearing and likewise for jin. They stood there for a second before namjoon let jin enter. Namjoon would be lying if he said he wasn't checking out that booty because he was drooling.

Once they both got inside namjoon suggested to boil ramyun to eat. Whilst eating jin kept on devouring his food so he finished within couple minutes and namjoon was staring in absolute amazement so he decided to share some of his.

During their eating they were also talking about random things and they found to have a lot in common so that's an advantage for both of them. This lead them to talk about music for more than an hour and that's when jin realised how late is it and he planned to only stay for 10 mns.

"Namjoon it's past midnight..."
"Why don't you just stay here? I can sleep on the sofa and didn't you say you were scared of  getting raped because of your beauty?"
"Well...that is true...I don't wanna be a burden so you can sleep on your bed, I can stay on the sofa dw"
"Ah come on its fine then how about we share mines? It's big enough"
"...*shrugs*..."
"That's settled then, come on let's get ready to go"

---------------
*A few moments later*

"Should we watch a movie?" Namjoon suggested as he didn't wanna waste this opportunity and he has a perfect plan. "Sure what movies do yu wanna watch? I don't mind any." Jin chimed.
"Hmmm how about horror?" Namjoon suggested after a long 'pretend' thinking.

His plan seems to be working so far. Especially since jin is already showing signs of fear when the movie just started 10 mns ago.  Namjoon being a gentlemen , he pulled jin towards him so jin can feel protected.

40 mns into the movie and jin is already  snuggled up unknowingly against namjoon for comfort and namjoon grinned at himself for achieving this and gave himself a pat on the back secretly.
A few minutes after the little self victory jin said he wanted to go toilet. However being a scardy cat he didn't wanna go alone so he asked namjoon to go with him which he complied to for some reason.

After the toilet namjoon sat leaning on the bed and jin thought it was the right time to sit right in between the younger's legs to feel ecen more safe.
Namjoon displaying slight discomfort made jin question if he was alright. But mate he was faaarr from alright as Jin kept on wiggling between namjoon's legs which caused the beast to awaken at the wrong time. Namjoon had to pretend nothing was wrong but they both know that's not the case.

Funnily enough jin also had a plan. That was to seduce namjoon obviously and from the scene it seems to be working as he can feel something semi hard touching his back and he smiled at himself for that achievement just like namjoon did previously.

_______________

Finally the movie has finished which none of them really paid special attention to as both of them was too busy trying to distract one another.
Now namjoon has a problem he has to deal with so he excused himself to go to the bathroom. As soon as the door was closed he began to touch himself while thinking of jin. Jin was such a turn on for him he doesn't believe he has so much self control when he's around the elder.

The other side of the door, jin was listening to namjoon's moans and he swore to unicorns he heard his name being called multiple times and so he started to get turned on but he knows he can't do it here otherwise he'll get caught.

Maybe I'll write smut for the next chapter or I might leave it but who knows