Chapter 5.

This is piggy

"AHHHHHHH"

What the hell was that. I opened my eyes to see all the boys screaming and an alarm going off.I looked up at Ralph to see that he wasn't there. Unbuckling my seatbelt I stood up only to be thrown back down to my seat. Getting up the second time I climbed my way over to roger who was whispering to himself.

"ROGER" I screamed

He looked at me with tears in his eyes.

"WHAT'S GOING ON" I yelled over the screaming."WERE GOING TO CRASH AND DIE I NEVER EVEN GOT TO TELL MY TWIN THAT I LOVE HER". he screamed back while a tear ran down his cheek.

He loves me. So he isn't mad at me or disappointed with me.

"SHE LOVES YOU TOO" I yell back.

BANG

I was launched forward so I was at the front of the plane. Groaning out in pain I opened my eyes to see THE jack merridew giving me a hand to sit next to him.

"WHERE IS RALPH AND PIGGY"

"I DON'T KNOW HUNTER. I SAW RALPH GET UP TO HELP THE LITTLIES" yelled jack

Buckling up my seatbelt these air masks popped out of the sealing. Jack and I both looked at each other before putting on the mask.

BANG

everything went black. the lights turned off. The captain started speaking.

"ALL PASSENGERS PLEASE CHECK UNDER SEAT TO FIND A LIFE JACKET WE WILL BE CRASHING IN TWO MINUTES. IM SORRY"

I checked under me seat to find nothing. Jack turned to me.

"THERE ARNT ANY LIFE JACKETS" he yelled

There was only one thing to do.

"IT WAS NICE KNOWING YOU JACK EVEN THOUGH I STILL THINK YOU ARE A DICK" I yelled at him

"YOU TOO HUNTER YOU'VE GOT A GOOD UPER CUT BYE"

be yelled back

........................................................

I'm so sorry that it took that long to update. Please no hate and don't forget to vote and comment.

Thanx

BIRDIE