Chapter 3

I went outside to a quiet place so I could start with my song. There was a bench where nobody was so I sat down, taking out a sheet of paper and pen.

I scribbled down everything that came to my head until I got a few lines. Brainstorming, I continued to write down my ideas and I reached the end of the page. So I got onto editing it and making rhyme and making sure it fits. It was quite hard without a guitar but I'll make the music at home.

After school, I practically ran out and jogged home excitedly. Once I got to my room i grabbed my guitar and the sheet of paper, getting to work on the tune.

=====|next day|=====

I walked up to Jill asking her when I should play the song to really get Louis to stop flirting.

"Oh! You should play it on the school talent show!" I gasp.

"Oh that's perfect! When is it?"

"Somewhere around 2 weeks from today i think."

"Okay. That'll give me a lot of time to practice."

"Can I hear it?"

"No way! You'll have to wait!" I said in a sing song.

We got into maths class and take our seats. Louis comes over to me with a smirk.

"Hey babe, you coming to see the game?"

"Stop with the babe thing, it's really annoying."

"Not unless you go on a date with me."

WHAT!? I screamed inside my head. Should I say yes? Or no? I don't know him. I don't know I don't know. HELP. I'm panicking here! Ummm....

"Uhh..." Was all I could say.

"Well?" I stare at his eyes. I look over to Jill as she gives a disapproving look.

"No thanks."

"What? Are you denying the Tommo?"

"Yes I am." His group of friends laugh as Louis gets embarrassed.

"Okay. No one says no to me. Watch, I'll get you. Because nobody can resist my charms."

He shows of his signature smile.