Why did I fall for you, Tae... -end

That was lazy and boring day. Since TVXQ weren’t together, days were exactly like that.

While every of members were been anywhere, our Jae was spending his days totally by his own. He had to  reject every invitation for V.I.P ‘ Party or even his parents’ invitation to visit them.

Jae was just spending the whole time all alone.

   In a certain day he had been in his agency’s building. He needed talk to his main manager. He was  waiting in the waiting room, when he noticed Shinee’s members. They were all except Lee Jinki-theirs leader.

„Annyeong Hyung”Jae heard.

He was thoughtful so he didn’t  noticed nobody.

„Erm, who are you?” Jae asked the medium-height boy.

„It’s me, hyungie. It’s me” the boy said happily and hugged itself  to Jae.

„Really?” Jae asked slightly confused.

„Yup ^O^”

But Jae didn’t remember that boy’s  name. Since he was  rejected by Luhan, he stated that his life doesn’t make a sense.

He was looking in his phone. He had hoped that  Luhan is  still his saengie, no matter what.

Lee Taemin took a seat next to Jaejoong when Jae  pushed him lightly.

„Does hyung still don’t remember me?” he pouted sadly. „It-It’s your dongsaeng Taemin…”

„Erm..” he dove to his thoughts. „Were you  really been Lee Taemin?”  he said a question.

“Omo! Hyung, you’re right” the other male squealed. “Nae, nae. Taemin is my name” the younger male said.

“Oh, yeah. You’re the unique Taemin from Shinee”

“Yeah!” The younger nodded again.

“Mian, I sometimes have amnesia…”

“Amnesia? Since when?” Taemin asked and widened his eyes.

“It’s just…” Jaejoong started.

“So, um-like you don’t remember anything?”

Taemin cutted Jaejoong’s sentence.

“Yeah, but this is only um, temporary amnesia”

“Ah, I see.” Taemin said and rubbed the back of his neck. “So, you wanna a cup of coffee? Green tea? Anything warm?” Taemin attacked Jaejoong with his questions.

“We’re in SM building. I came only for  a walk” Jaejoong explained.

“Mind me joining  you then?” Taemin asked.

And Jae felt a little…awkwardly by  Taemin’s hyperactivness.

“Okay, but chill down. You make me embarrassed.” Jaejoong said.

Taemin nodded.

“Mm. I don’t-By the way, do you mind me still calling you hyung?” he asked suddenly.

“You can call me hyung as long as you want” Jaejoong said.

“Yeah, of course.”

“Um, by the way.. um, Taemin-ah, what are you doing here?”

“What do you mean?”

“Here, in the SM’ building?”

“Uh…I came with mates, we have to start with our new schedule. And I had hoped that I’ll see you there. And here you are, hyung ^^” Taemin said. “What about you, hyung” he added and tilted his head.