Thank you all

So the first thing that I want to say is THANK YOU ALL! <3 You are all awelsome I can't believe that this book have 1000 showings!? And I won't just stai in one place and write something for the book. I MUST SHOW YOU AND A DRAWING!!!!! And of course I draw something that I don't share with all you, cause I don't know how are you going to like it....BUT yeaa let's go strait into the drawing!

The creepy thing is that my desk is black and it looks like green 😂😂😂 and this is a cute drawing I decided to post this one cause you can see  super cut Pikachu in the middle! And if you looked the right bottom you can see a Kawai Squiral(I kno...

The creepy thing is that my desk is black and it looks like green 😂😂😂 and this is a cute drawing I decided to post this one cause you can see super cut Pikachu in the middle! And if you looked the right bottom you can see a Kawai Squiral(I know I spell it wrong) and if you look at the top my name is KawaiSquiral03! So this was all for now and normally I will do 5 pages for this drawing maybe 4, cause if you look in the top you can see 2 cute girls. They are the same just from different angle and I want to say that in bottom left you will see a Totoro!!!! Yeaa... So this is all for this drawing and u am asking all of you again do I suck at english!? And THANK YOU ALL I needed to say it again...
Love
~KawaiSquiral03