Discord Part 2

"It lived a long life Zombie," said Glitter.  She has had that tablet for many years, even when she was just a little filly!  While Glitter was crying, Zombie thought that she was taking this too serious. "Glitter, It's just a tablet," said Zombie sarcastically.  Glitter felt some what "offended" by what Zombie said.  "Oh, so why don't you go be like Cupcake sure-," Glitter yelled.  She really didn't want to start a fight, but she was getting ready to.  "I am not like Cupcake!" Zombie interrupted.  As the two where fighting, they had forgotten all about Discord.  "Hey guys, why are ya'll fighting?" asked Pinkie while the other two where screaming.  "Why are we screaming?" asked Cupcake and the other three where screaming. "Oh, that's why."  They didn't know what to do with Discord, so they thought about it.  "I have an idea! We can get Princess Celestia over here and turn him into stone or using the Elements of Harmony!" Pinkie exclaimed.  She turned around, and she saw nothing.  No Discord, no screaming, and no Celestia.  "Oh okay then," Pinkie said puzzled.  It was getting dark and everyone decided to go home.  The three had gotten so tired, that they fell asleep at their doorstep, but Pinkie tripped over Gummy and fell on her bed.  "Why Gummy, why?" Pinkie asked.  After a while, Pinkie fell asleep and couldn't wait what tomorrow would bring.

                                                        THE NEXT DAY...

     At around 9 in the morning, Pinkie had been woke up by a loud phone call. "Oh who can that be at this time?" she thought.  She got out of bed, put Gummy where he is not in the way, and answered the phone.  "I wonder if this is Cupcake or Zombie or maybe even Glitter!" she thought curiously.  She thought wrong.

                                                                                   **********

                    Pinkie:  Hello?

                    Mysterious Caller:  Hello, Pinkie Pie.

                    Pinkie:  W-who are you and h-how do y-you know my n-name?

                   Mysterious Caller:  I cannot tell you who I am and you are the #1 Party Pony here in Equestria so it's obvious that I know you.

                   Pinkie:  Oh yea, that's right... Anyways what do you need?

                  Mysterious Caller:  I need you to help me get revenge on Celestia.

                  Pinkie:  What?  Why?

                 Mysterious Caller:  I can't explain.  Meet me at the Train Station tomorrow night.  Got it?

                 Pinkie:  Uh... y-

                                                                                **********

     Pinkie was very confused.  "Tomorrow is Halloween but they want me to meet them at night," she thought.  She doesn't know whether she should meet them and help them get revenge, or don't help them.  I mean, it's not like Pinkie for not helping out a friend.  She had might as well help them.