CHAPTER 27

"Omg I really hope Connor didn't see that." I said putting my head in my hands. "Oh I saw everything." A voice said behind me. Fuck... I turned around knowing this wasn't going to end well and saw Connor standing there looking like he wanted to kill someone. I don't know if he was mad at Sam or me. "Connor, I can explain" I said trying to stop the tears from falling. "NO! I don't need an explanation!" He said turning around to walk to the car. I grabbed his arm before he could run off. "Connor please, it wasn't me, I swear." I just couldn't stop crying at this point, I didn't want to lose him for good. He snatched his arm away roughly and rolled his eyes. "Oh ya, well when I wanted to explain what happened at the party you just ran off so that's what I'm going to do." He said running off. I let myself drop to the ground on my knees and tucked myself into a ball and cried in the parking lot. I didn't care about anything right now, I just want everything to go back to the way it was, when I was happy and Connor was happy and we were together. Then I heard someone coming and kneelt down next to me. I didn't want to look up, I didn't care. "I'm so sorry Emily." I knew it was Sam. I stood up a nd so did he. I wanted to kill him. Its all his fault. "No save it, this is all your fault!" I started waving my hands around slapping his chest out of frustration. I cried hard and he just took me in his arms and told me that everything was going to be alright. I just was too weak to push him off me so I just fell in his arms and cried.

I woke up and I was in my bed. Oh god, I must of fell asleep in Sam's arms. Oh well I don't care. I got out of bed and checked myself in the mirror. OH god I look like a... a monster. I went in the shower and washed myself then got out and put some pj's on and went back in bed. I was so lazy and depressed after yesterday. I don't know how I'm going to fix this mess. I went on twitter checked my notifications and logged out. I noticed I had a new text. I was hoping it was from Connor saying we could talk and fix this but it was from the one and only Samuel Pottorff. I clicked on his icon and he wrote: You fell asleep on me at the restaurant so I carried you to your room. And I wanted to apologize again for last night and I hope you will forgive me one day.. please. I would do whatever it takes to get you to trust me again.' That gave me an idea. If he wants me to be friends with him again and wants me to forgive him well he'll have to go see Connor and tell him what happened and say it was him who kissed me and not me who kissed him. I texted him back

Emily: OK if you want me to forgive you, you have to go see Connor and tell him everything, that your the one who kissed me. Ok

a few moments later..

Sammy: Ok if that's what it takes. I'll go see him later tonight if you wanna come with.

Emily: Ok text me when your ready.

Sammy: Ok see u soon.

I laid back down and just laid there thinking and doing absolutely nothing with my life. I was just nervous about tonight, who knows what could happen. I fell asleep again and I woke up to my phone vibrating, that's probably Sam. I whipped my eyes and took my phone. Clicked on Sam's icon and read the message

Sammy: I'm ready

Emily: Ok I'll be over in like 10 minutes where do we meet in Con's room?

Sammy: Yup

I got out of bed, changed into some jogging pants and a normal t-shirt and put my hair up in a pony tail. I took my phone and my purse, you know just in case, and walked out and headed for Connor's room. I was so nervous. I approached and heard some yelling. Great they're already fighting?! I ran as fast as I could and banged on the door. "Guys open up, stop the fighting!" I begged them to let me in but then I heard a big thump. I remembered I had Connors room key in my purse so I reached for it and tried opening the door quickly. I finally got the key in and opened the door and saw Connor on top of Sam ready to punch him in the face. "Connor don't! Stop!" I screamed before it was too late. Connor turned around and looked at me with mad eyes. Was he still mad at me. I walked over to them and lifted Con off of Sam and separated them so I stood in the middle. "What the hell you guys? Why do you have to do this?" I looked at both of them. "Well he was making me mad and I couldn't help it." Connor said looking down. "What? He was supposed to apologize and explain what happened?" I asked confused. "Oh he explained all right. How could you of lied to me like that, you said it wasn't you and you said we were just taking a break and then you go and sleep with him? You're just a slut!" Connor replied yelling at me.

*****

Ok guys I hope you liked it. Its very dramatic mouhahha. Ok so tell me what you guys think I love the feedback :) tehe Ok so I hope I'll be back soon. I love u all so much and THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR READING it means a lot!