Chapter 2

Chapter 2

A long night it was, Derek force every answer out of me about the break up, the what made matter’s worse was he followed me home and saw the eviction notice on the front door.

DAMN THE LANDLORD TO THE SEVENTH CIRCLE OF HELL!!!

Now Derek is yelling at me because I was so irresponsible for not telling him what was going on, then he called Jackson and Scott and I was ganged up on for the past two hours. Now everything settled down and I am in the shared apartment with the boys.

“You are moving in tonight and we will get your stuff tomorrow and that is that,” Derek snapped.

I nodded suddenly exhausted and have no power left to fight.

Derek nodded and opened a door. “You are staying here tonight, your room will be fixed up tomorrow.”

I nodded and looked around, “Wait this is your room,” I said noticing the room I was in.

“You can use it for the night,” Derek said.

“Oh… okay thank you,” I said and Derek nodded before closing the door.

I flopped onto his bed and buried my head in the pillow, I inhaled his scent and exhale dreamily. He smells good. I hugged the pillow against me and let sleep pull me in.

***

I felt hands on my shoulders and they shook me awake. I moaned turning sharply my hand smacking something soft. I heard a pained groan and opened my eyes to see Derek on his knees holding his crouch.

I gasped and jerked up, “Sorry, you should know never wake me up, I got Scott there four times before he learned.”

I got off the bed and knelt down next to him, “I don’t think its permenant,” I met his eyes as they stared at me, I suddenly felt this urge to lean in and kiss him.

I blinked my eyes and cleared my throat as I stood up.

“What did you wake me up for?” I asked sitting in the bed.

He got up and glared at me, “We are going to the apartment to get your stuff, Jackson and Scoot will get your room ready while we are gone.

“Oh goody,” I groaned.

I grabbed the clothes that was on the floor, I was in my boxers during the night. I slipped into my legs into my pants and yanked them up. I wiggled my butt to get the pants over my hips, I heard a faint groan and turned my head to see Derek leaving quickly.  I looked confused, but I slipped on my shirt then slid into my shoes.

I jogged down the stairs and into the living room.  Scott and Jackson was there talking to Derek.

“Morning guys.” I said.

“Morning bro,” Scott dapped my fist.

Jackson nodded in my direction.

Scott draped his arm around me, I saw Derek get tensed, “Looks like you are going to be our house mate, bro.  We are going to party tonight, just the four of us.”

“Okay, cool,” I said.

“Alright, let’s go, Jackson, Scott you know what to do,” Derek said.

I followed Derek out, we rode in silence to the apartment.  Once we was there it was busy packing the stuff.

It took several trips back and forth to get my stuff in. The last trip was embarrassing because I dropped a box full of secret stuff and it spilled out in front of Derek.

“It’s okay Stiles, its natural to have those, after all you are a growing boy,” Derek said with a hint of laughter.

“Not funny.”

“It is, especially when it started vibrating,” Derek said laughing.

“Shut up Derek please,” I buried my head in my hands.

“I didn’t think you were into bondage with the handcuffs.”

“Derek, shut up or I am going to use those handcuffs, and they are silver,” I growled.

Derek chuckled but kept quiet.

We arrived at the boys apartment, there was faint music beating inside.

“I guess they got the party started,” I said chuckling.

Derek groaned and turned off the car.  I got out and walked inside.

“STILES!!!” Jackson and Scott yelled.

They grabbed and ushered into the living room, they handed me a cup of alcohol which I drank.

We party hard for the past two hours, Scott and Jackson and I were drunk, Derek drank a few but not enough.  Jackson and Scott had passed out on the couch, I was dancing with Derek, my arms around his neck, his hands on my waist.  We were taking about random stuff.

I looked up at him and he down at me, the urge to kiss him grew tenfold, I leaned up and pressed my lips against his.  He let out a low growl and kiss back harder and more urgently. I parted my lips for his tongue, we moaned at the contact of his hot tongue.  He picked me up, my legs wrapped around his waist and he walked/staggered into his room.  My ass was plopped onto his bed his lips attacking my lips, I moaned and pulled on his shirt, he leaned back and I pushed the shirt off of him.  He did the same to me.  We gasp when our chest touch each other and attacked each other lips again. Derek hands caressed and felt my body, while my hands was feeling is smooth muscular back.

“Pants,” I said, “off.”

Derek growled and yanked my pants off, I reached and pushed down his pants revealing his naked glory.  I looked shocked at his huge hard on.  Derek didn’t give me time to panic, he pressed our bodies flushes together, we moaned at our heat merging, our lips danced on each other throats.

Derek let out a growl and whispered hoarsely in my ear, “I want you, turn over.”

I moaned and complied, I got on my hands and knees baring my ass to Derek predatory gaze.  Derek growled his hands gripping my his bring me closer to him. I felt his hot rod pressing against the intimate part of me.

“Derek,” I moaned, “Don’t tease me,” I panted with need.

Derek growled and he breached into me, I gasped and moaned as I stretched, Derek moaned and fully sheathed in me.  He allowed me a few moments to get used to him, I moved backwards urging him to move.

Derek growled and slowly fucking me, he increase intensity and speed making my scream and cry out in pleasure, I am so glad the others are dead asleep.

“Derek oh god Derek,” I moaned hard my hands fisting in the sheets. Derek’s cock plowed into me repeated hitting the pleasure spot.  Sweat dripped off my body Derek’s grunting and I moaning filled the room. I so bad want to kiss his, to feel his hot lips against mine.

Sensing my need, Derek pulled my hair back and his lips attacked mine, I moaned and kissed him hard as he pounds me so deliciously.

“Derek, I can’t hold on,” I whimpered.

Derek growled and tilted my head to reveal my neck, Derek licked my pulsing point, he thrust into me hard letting out a roar and his sharp teeth sank into my neck.  I screamed out exploding my cum flying and Derek was filling me up with his.

The high crashed and we collapsed onto the bed knocked out.