I am Sasuke.... the Girl?!

My friends call me a fan, my enemies a fanatic, and me? Well.... I couldn't agree more!

I absolutely, positively love Naruto! I watch every show, read every manga, and just eat up every fanfiction I can get my paws on! My favorite fan fictions are the ones where a normal person like me (if you can call overly excited and random person normal) gets sucked into the world of Naruto. Ever since I read the first one of those fan fictions I never stopped hoping that one day I would be in the world of Naruto myself.... with my friends of course.

Right now I was in my room reading a Naruto fan fiction, it was a Sasuke and Naruto or SasuNaru fanfiction. I mean it gets kinda awkward at times with the Yaoi which basically means boyxboy, but it's really cute too!

Suddenly there was a ringing noise, it came from the phone sitting on my deck. I, being too absorbed in the story didn't bother to pick it up and it continued to read.

Yet even after ignoring it for five minutes it didn't let up and continued to ring and was starting to get on my nerves. Eventually I turned to it pissed and gave it the finger out of anger, "Don't you ever shut up?! Can't you see I'm ignoring you?!"

I yelled at the phone and by some miracle it stopped ringing in that moment.

"Honey," my mom called from down stairs. "Who are you shouting at?"

"No one!"

I returned to my reading, I was enjoying it at first but after a moment I bit my lip as the guilt for yelling at the phone bubbled up in the pit of my stomach. And if you haven't noticed, I'm not the most stable person in the world, but back to the point.

The guilt continued to grow until it was a raging storm within me, distracting me from my precious reading. I let out a sigh and turned to the phone again abruptly.

"Look," I said closing my eyes huffing. "I'm sorry for yelling at you okay..."

Silence...

"You don't have to say anything if you don't want to."

Silence....

I felt my eye twitch and I suddenly exploded, "Say something dipshit!"

The phone suddenly rung again making me jump back, startled. Hesitantly I reached a hand out and picked it up, pressing it lightly to my ear.

"Hello...?"

"MIHO!" The voice of my best friend Kuna yelled. "I called you earlier! Why the hell didn't you pick up?!"

I sighed in relief, "Oh, it's just you Kuna-chan-"

"Who the hell would call you besides me?!"

I gasped, offended. "A lot of people!"

"Pft, whatever," she said. I could just imagine her rolling her eyes, "Just called to tell you that Renji was having a Naruto marathon at his house....."

"And before you scream," Kuna said hastily. "He told me to tell you that Annie and Haruka would be there too, plus you should bring an umbrella and a rain coat."

With that the phone hung up, I smiled to my self in utter giddiness. I was going to watch Naruto for the whole day! Awesome cows!

I quickly jumped to my feet, quickly shutting down my computer and grabbed a grey jacket from my closet. And before long I was running down the stairs while pulling on a pair of knee high black shocks.

I ran to the door and grabbed my green umbrella from the umbrella racket, and called back to my mother.

"Mom!" I shouted. "I'm going to Renji's house and I won't be back til late!"