chapter 21

Jonathan's pov

~2 years later~

Killing, screams, fear, and blood.

Mark and I been going on missions ever since that day when I just left the guys. Jack still hates me, but he doesn't want to get in trouble by Mark so he has to pretend to get along with me. I haven't heard from evan and the rest in a while. I hope they're just living their lives not worrying about me.

For some reason killing people is really fun. I can't get enough of it. Everytime Mark has a mission for us I will instantly ask if we kill anyone in it. If we do not get to kill anyone then I wouldn't do the mission.

Evan's pov.

We're losing him slowly. Him and the other two are always on the news either killing someone or kidnapping. Me, the guys and the girls have been training for two years non stop. We go after bad crews, taking them down. Our crew is the worst crew to mess with. We don't do bad things, we keep people from doing anything bad. We're strong enough to get Jonathan back.

Jonathan pov

We had another mission. There was gonna be a crew at a abandon town and we're going to kill them. There is no reason why we're killing them I just want to. We don't know who and what crew it is and I don't care as long as I get to kill.

OK I'm can't think of any lower ideas for this book. With the testing going on I'm getting more distracted. So if you but any ideas please don't be afraid to message me. Thanks.