chapter 3

teacher:*sighs just want get it over with*alright sonic you will be sitting next to cassidy,cassidy please raise your hand  cassidy:*raises her hand to where she is*  sonic:*looks at her smiling and sit's down next to her*  teacher:*continues with the lesson*  cassidy:*smiles*(it's been five years and he is in class with me today)cassidy thought  sonic:*smiles at her* ~school bell rings~ cassidy:*goes out of class*  sonic:*grins*hey cass long time no see  cassidy:*hugs him crying a bit*i missed you  sonic:*hugs her back*i missed you too  sonic:*pulls away from the hug*you look a bit different the last time i saw you  cassidy:*smiles*yeah you too   isabel:*runs to her*cassidy!!! *hugs her from behind and notices sonic*i-is this the new guy? cassidy:*smiles*yes and he's a childhood friend of mine  isabel:*smiles a bit shyly*h-hi i'm isabel what's your name *has her hand out to shake*  sonic:i'm sonic *shakes her hand* ~school bell rings~   cassidy:*looks at him*hmm what's your next class sonic  sonic:*looks at the schedule*mine is reading   cassidy:*is dissapointed but smiles*oh mine is science so see you later?  sonic:yeah *walks to class*  cassidy:*walks to class*  isabel:*is annoyed*(what am i chopped liver!?)isabel thought *walks to class*                                                                                                                  (sorry i haven't updated for a while *sweatdrops*  yandere sonic:where were you sweetie i missed you cassidy:(oh heck no i'm out of here)cassidy thought *goes into a portal*)