Life Before

Imagine watching your parents burned to death, all your actions restricted. There's nothing but horror, anger, sadness then nothing. Nothingness.

~ 5 years ago ~

"Mom, dad!" I exclaimed. "Where the hell are you guys?!" Damn, they're never here when I have fantastic news.
I just got my acceptance letter from Princeton and I was so thrilled, I couldn't tell anyone except them first. They worked their asses off to get me here. The least I can do is share this news with them. But something was not right about the atmosphere. It felt somewhat sinister after being off the high of this acceptance letter. I rushed into my parents room knocking down the door bad ass ninja girl style. (that was my nickname)
All I saw was blood, everywhere. Blood splashes on the walls, bed. EVERYWHERE. Holy shit.
I crumbled to the ground, can't breathe, can't breathe...I'm internally battling with getting up and search or crumbling to the floor crying my eyes out. I was engulfed in pain, heartache, confusion, then anger.
I didn't have much time getting consumed with my thoughts because I suddenly saw nothing but darkness...

~ Currently ~

Cole's POV'

I've been starring at her for the longest while. Why am I just starring at her? I know who she is but the question is why is such a beautiful, sorrowful woman is doing here? What's her past? Curiosity has always been my downfall I guess that's why I'm a clinical psychologist right? I'm new here at this medical center. But I was given the summary of each patient livelihood. All faces seem so similar. Blank, sorrowful then blank again. But her, there's is something about her. I need to know, what's her story. Would she allow me?

Victoria's POV'

~ 5 years ago ~

I screamed, kicked anything, everything I could feel.
"Shut her up before I kill her!" A deep evil voice erupted. Nothing but pure evil was spilled from his vile mouth.

"Or better yet, watch while I entertain myself with this little cunt. Shall we gentleman?"

Can't breathe... Can't breathe
My heart stopped beating, my pulse quicken at the sudden harshness of callus hands on my inner thigh. Disgusted. I felt disgusted. I wanted to throw up, then fight with all my being. Then suddenly, as if inner strength illuminated from within, I fought. Fought so hard. Being covered with something over my head, that didn't stop me. It just highlighted my other senses.

"Get that bitch now!" exclaimed a cold voice.

I had no where to go. I was caught, thrown in a vehicle and it was off to my death. So I thought...