8- Happy

Well guys lookie here thanks to the encouraging words of MackyJean I have decided to continue and see this story out til the end So here you guys go.... Here is Chapter Eight.

************
Chapter Eight
************

I stood up slowly grabbing my paper and walking to the front of the classroom to turn it in. After studying with Travis the night before, and having more than one make out session, I felt pretty confident that I would ace even the written portion of my psychology exam.

I walked back to my desk and sat down pulling out my phone and switching to the music player and selecting 'An Angel' as my song of choice to listen to. I listened to my music for the rest of the hour until the bell rang. Grabbing my bag I rushed out of the room and ran smack into Mike, best friend of Joey, the guy I had spent ages pining after and the brother of my now boyfriend. Mike smiled sheepishly at me, looking slightly nervous, like he was about to do something that he really didnt want to do.

"Uhm... Sarah... Can I... Uhm.... Can I talk to you for a bit?" I raised a wary eybrow at him but nodded my head nyways, don't ask me why, cause I don't know, maybe I was under some kind of a confundus charm.

Mike scratched at the back of his neck. "So... Uhm... I heard you were dating Travis."

I nodded watching his nervous behavior as he tried to continue. "Uhm... Well... I wanted to say I'm sorry... For everything. And look before you say anything, I know that there's a lot that I've done to you and it's stupid for me to think that you could just forgive me just like that, but you know, Travis is my friend and if he's happy with you, I should at least try to be nice to you."

I stared at Mike for a minute or two more. "It's fine Mike, yeah you did a lot to me, but you definately weren't the worst of them. Besides you're almost like a Dalek, you're sorta programmed to hate."

I turned and started walking towards the lunch room, just barely hearing him mumble the words, "Wow you two really are meant for one another." before he was fully out of ear shot.

As I neared the lunch room I felt two strong arms wrap around my waist. "Not so fast. I have plans for you today." Travis' silky smooth voice whispered into my ear, tickling my skin.

"And what plans would those be?" I asked turning around in his arms.

"I have a special lunch planned for the two of us. However it's not quite ready yet. Meet me in the library in..." he looked down at his watch, "ten minutes?"

I smiled brightly. "Ten minutes it is then." I gave him a small kiss on the cheek. "Don't be late." I said trying my best to look stern.

Travis chuckled lightly, "Trust me," He said, "I wouldn't dare be late, especially if it means losing precious time with you." Travis kissed me lightly on the lips and pulled away.

Ten minutes later I was walking down the hall to the library to meet up with Travis. I stepped through the wide double doors and waited while my eyes adjusted to the dim lighting. "Travis?" I called out into the darkness.

I felt his strong arms wrap around me for the second time that day, and I smelt his strong cologne, musky with a hint of cinnamon. I smiled brightly turning in his arms to look at him. "You smell good."

Travis chuckled lightly. "Yeah?"

I nodded and laughed grabbing his hand and letting him lead me to our lunch date. The library tables had all been pushed off to the sides save for one that was exactly in the center. Our 'date table' was set up with a white table cloth, two empty glasses, some candles held up by miniature aluminum TARDIS's, and in the very center were Sontaran salt and pepper shakers.

Mike, Matt, and Joey came out carrying two plates of dalek shaped chicken nuggets, and two cans of coke.

Travis pulled out a chair and gestured for me to sit. "M'lady." He gestured for the three guys to leave us alone to ourselves.

"Travis...I..." I looked at him with his wide grin showing off the slight dimples in his cheeks. "I can't believe you set all this up."

"Does that mean you like it?"

"I love it." I grinned cheekily at him, taking a bite out of a chicken nugget.

*****

I laid my head down on Travis' shoulder and sighed happily. "Thank you." I whispered.

I felt his muscles relax as he leaned back against the couch, "For what?" he asked.

"For being with me, I know I'm a bit much sometimes."

Travis laughed lightly, "You're perfect." he kissed the top of my forehead and leaned back, reclining in the seat.

We were at his house after school, I was trying to avoid Macy and her constant questions. I was laying happily on Travis with my feet tucked up underneath me like a hedgehog (maybe one named Martin Freeman). Travis had his arm around my shoulder holding me close to him and his fingers running through my hair playing with the small strands that hung loose from the ponytail.

"Wanna watch a movie?" I looked up at Travis.

"Sure." He let me go so he could sit up to find a movie for us to watch.

He skimmed his hand over a few before landing on one and pulling it out for me to see. "StarTrek?" he asked grinning.

I nodded happily, and he held out his hand. "Let's go upstairs to watch." he said.

He led me up the stairs an down the hall to a small room with just a couch and a large flat screen tv.

"The guest bedroom." he said. "The couch is a fold out. Why don't you put the DVD in and I'll pull out the couch so we can lay down?"

I nodded my head and stepped over to the tv and DVD player. By the time I had figured out how to work the machine and got it started, Travis had already gotten the couch pulled out to a small bed and was laying pillows out on the sides.

I smiled and moved over to where he was, pulling him in to a hug. "You're amazing you know that right?"

Travis grinned. "Am I like totes amazeballs?" he said in a mock preppy voice.

"Totes." I grinned and kissed him slowly at first, then a little more, until all the breath was gone from my body.

Travis pulled away first, rather reluctantly, and sat down on the bed pulling me down so that I was straddling his lap.

"I bet you do this with all your girlfriends." I whispered jokingly.

"Actually," he looked at me nervously, "You're my first. Girlfriend, I mean."

I smiled, moving my hands from his chest, up, around his neck ad into his hair pulling his head up to meet mine in a soft kiss.

Travis leaned back until his back met with the mattress, so I was laying on top of him. I smiled against his lips and pushed myself away laying down on my back next to him.

"Lets just watch the movie." I whispered. I heard him take in a deep breath and release it in a small sigh. Both of us moved quickly laying on our sides facing the tv screen, Travis wrapped his arm around my waist pulling me in to him and holding onto me.

About half way into the movie I was on the verge of sleep when I felt my phone go off in my back pocket. Suddenly more awake than I was before I pulled it out and read the text from Macy.

"going out with friends ton won't be back til morn idc wat u do."

I sighed and snuggled closer to Travis.

"Is everything okay?" He asked, concern evident in his voice.

I nodded slightly. "yeah Macy's just going out so I'll be alone tonight."

"You could stay here tonight. My parents wouldn't mind, and then I could drive you to school tomorrow."

I nodded again starting to drift back into sleep. "That would be amazing." I mumbled quietly.

I felt Travis steady breathing against the back of my neck, lulling me into a deep sleep.

*****

"Sarah." My eyes shot open at the sound of my name. The room was dark, and as I looked around I could only see a few of the things surrounding me. A small table on the side of the bed, a large flat screen tv a few feet away from where I lay, and Travis kneeling in front of the bed grinning at me.

"Sarah. I have a surprise for you come on." Travis? Grin grew as I sat up and grabbed onto his hand, letting him pull me gently from the bed.

"What time is it?" I asked groggily, I didn't know how he could have so much energy, it felt like it was 1 o'clock in the morning.

"It's 8." I yawned largely and Travis laughed at my tiredness, still pulling me down the stairs.

Travis half led half dragged me out the door into his front lawn where he stood proudly looking at a large model of a firefly class spaceship.

I laughed brightly waking up more, and looking from the large ship, to him, and back again.

"But.... How?" I asked, laughing some more.

"I have a friend that's a prop master, asked him to make it for me, said it was no problem." Travis grinned and pulled me towards the ship.

The ship was an exact model of the ship Serenity, only smaller, about the size of a small car.

"What are you going to do with it?" I asked incredulously.

"Play around with it a few days then send it off to some ComiCon people, who will pay me rent for the monthly use." Travis shrugged. "Had the same thing done with my TARDIS."

"You had a TARDIS?!?!?!" my eyes grew wide.

Travis nodded smiling. I pulled my hand out of his, running my fingers lightly against the side of the ship I walked the length of it taking in every detail. My eyes widened as I stopped at the back, looking at it and then at Travis, who just grinned even wider (if that were possible). On the spot where the ship should have read Serenity it instead read Sarah Marie.

He'd had my name printed on the ship.

Mine.

Me.

Sarah.

I couldn't believe it, it was incredible. "When did you have this done?" I asked breathlessly.

"I called in for the ship a couple of weeks ago, but as soon as you'd agreed to be my girlfriend I had the idea to have your name out on it."

I stepped away from the ship and walked back to where Travis still stood. My arm slid up and around Travis' neck pulling his mouth down to mine. "Thank you." I kissed him slowly, but passionately, moving my mouth with his.

When I couldn't breath anymore, I pulled away grabbing his arm and dragging him back upstairs to the guest room. I shut the door quietly behind us, pushing him down on the bed and straddling his lap.

"You," I said quietly "Are the best boyfriend ever." I kissed him hotly, moving my hands down his chest. Travis's arms wrapped around my waist, pulling me closer to him, eliminating any space left between us. I pulled away from the kiss breathing heavily and pushing lightly on his chest.

Travis grinned happily. "You're really good at that. You know that right?"

I smiled. "Didn't know that actually but that good information to know."

Travis laid back on the bed, his arms still around my waist, pulling me with him. I rested my hands on the top of his chest and laid my head down, listening to the fast pace of his heart against my ear.

"Goodnight, Sarah Marie Jones."

"Goodnight Travis Jace Donalew."