Chapter 13: Misunderstandings part 1.

Roseline's P.O.V

It has been a 2 weeks since Scar met Zaza and Haku and I'm proud to say that Zaza and Haku has become apart of our family. They found their own house and Haku became an ANBU while Zaza got his own team. You can see that they are happy here in Konoha. My feelings for Kakashi kept growing and it was getting harder to act like it doesn't bother me when a girl flirts with him.

The team has also grown stronger. Sakura has grown really strong and she perfected medical ninjutsu. She is now got a part time job at the hospital as a nurse and she loves it. Naruto got over his obsession with Sakura since she and Sasuke started dating and you can see that Naruto puts more effort in his dreams. I also noticed how he and Hinata have become close. Since Sasuke started dating Sakura he started realizing that revenge isn't everything. Sasuke even gave up on wanting to kill Itachi. When Itachi heard this he went to see Sasuke and told him the truth. Itachi was aloud to come back to Konoha and everything seems good. Itachi also became a sensei with his own team.

Asuma and Kurenai told everyone that they were dating and Anko and Ibiki also confessed that they are dating. It was only Tsunade that hasn't told everyone that she and Jiraiya are dating. I saw them in the office kissing once. I was busy walking towards the place where I was suppose to meet Kakashi, Gai, Sasuke, Naruto, Neji, Lee, Sakura and Ten Ten. We were going to do a mission together. I had the perfect opportunity to ask Neji if he liked Scar and wanted to ask her out. I have noticed that he likes her and vice versa.

Neji's P.O.V

We finally got a B-rank mission but because it was a B-rank mission Kakashi and Scarlett's aunt and their team are coming along. I wanted to get this mission over with so that I can get home and get away from Lee that kept challenging me just to prove something stupid. I also wanted to get away from Ten Ten because she keeps trying to flirt with me and it's getting old. The only girl I'm interested is Scarlett. If it wasn't for her and Naruto I might not have gotten my father's death and still blame lady Hinata for it. Now I know what she sees in Naruto. He is kind even if he has been mistreated his whole live long.

We came to a stop at king Stephen's palace. "So what's the mission about my dear youthful blossom?" Gai-sensei asked. "Gai for the last time I'm not your youthful blossom!! We are to escort the prince and princess of the land of snow to the land of ice. The king somehow knows me, Kakashi, Sasuke, Sakura, Neji, Ten Ten and Naruto so he requested our service. I still don't know why Tsunade." Scarlett's aunt said. "Maybe she is testing your patients with Gai, Roseline. You know she loves a bit of fun." Kakashi-sensei said. So that is the famous She-devil of Konoha, Roseline Taylor DiMera. Now I know where Scarlett gets her intelligence and beauty from. "Oh but she knows that when it comes to Gai he's going to get himself killed." Roseline-sensei said. "What do you mean by that sensei?" Sakura asked.

I heard that Sakura has changed and that she is Roseline-sensei's apprentice. It's good for her. "I mean dear Sakura that the last time Gai kept doing this was when we were 15. Gai kept bugging me so I lost my cool and we got into a sparring fight. In the end Kakashi, Kurenai, Asuma, Anko, Ibiki, Izumo, Katetsu, Itachi, Jiraiya, Minato, his wife, Tsunade, the third and Orochimaru to keep me from killing Gai. In that time Orochimaru was still good and he would have been hokage until the third chose Minato because of something dark he saw in Orochimaru. Anyways when I calmed down the medical doctor attending to Gai at the time told us that I really did a number on him and that he had to be in the hospital for a month. I then told the doctor that we were only sparring. Even when he come out of the hospital he kept bugging me." Roseline-sensei said and we were all frozen in shock except for Roseline-sensei, Kakashi-sensei and Gai-sensei.

She really is the She-devil of Konoha. We walked into the palace and met the prince and princess. The prince kept trying to flirt with Roseline-sensei and the princess with Kakashi-sensei."May I make a request your highness?" Roseline-sensei asked and the king nodded. "Could you please tell your son to be discrete or else I will be forced to take matters into my own hands and you won't be able to do anything against me because I'm one of the hardest persons to find once I run. I van very easily change my appearance. There is a reason why I'm have one of the biggest bounties on my head." Roseline-sensei said with a deadly voice.

Kakashi's P.O.V

The prince laughed and grabbed her butt. "I wouldn't have done that if I were you. I wish you all of the best." I said and everyone looked at me with a petrified experience. "What are you talking about?" The prince asked and I pointed to Rose. Rose was fuming and then all of the sudden Rose hit the princes square in the face and began to make a hand sign. "Oh shit." I said and hurried and captured both the hands and split the up. She was about to go on when I spoke up, "Rose look at me. I know your mad but he's one of the clients and you of all people know that we can't harm them." Rose looked up and I was shocked. She had the rinnegan. Rose's loose ankle length hair covered her face as she looked back down. It was rare that she let her beautiful hair loose. Rose took deep breaths and when she looked back up her eyes were their normal electric blue.

"Thanks Hatake I will explain later but now I need to..." Rose trailed off as she fell toward and passed out. Before she could hit the ground I caught her. The prince stood up from the ground where he landed after Rose hit him and he was about to say something when I interrupted him. "You should be saying 'thank you' right now not complain about Roseline hitting you." I said and glared at him. "Why should I be saying sorry she acted unprofessional." The prince said. "If it weren't for me stopping her then she would have killed you using her Kekka genkai. She would have used 'darkness bending: death kiss'. I have seen what it can do so have Naruto, Sasuke and Sakura. One kiss and you would have been dead in 5 seconds." I finished and the prince paled.

"Do you even know who she is your Highness?" I asked and king Stephen nodded. "Yes. Her name is Roseline Taylor DiMera otherwise known as the black assassin or Konoha's She-devil. That was the reason why I specifically asked for her and her team along with Neji and Ten Ten. My son here thinks that he can have any woman whenever he wants and he is going to marry the princess of the land of ice so that we can unite our two lands and he loves to seduce the woman. The reason I asked for the rest of you was to help get him on the right path and protect William and Mari-Jane. She needs to marry the prince of the land of ice. I had the pleasure of working with Neji and Ten Ten once so I trust them, though I don't know why Tsunade sent the other two because we won't need them here." The king said and Gai and Lee sulked in a corner.