•Nine•

~Audrena~

"Hurry up let's go Drena." Nate and Hayes yelled banging on the bathroom door while I continued to contour my face after I was done I quickly changed into my outfit and sighed.

"Oh shut the fuck up and leave me alone!" I yelled back putting my music up more

"Let's just leave her here." Jaxson said annoyed, I sighed and opened the door.

"Why is he coming?" I asked Nate staring Jaxson up and down, him doing the same but more in a seductive way.

"Because the jacks are gonna stay with us in Cali for a few weeks." He sighed, I nodded and stood by Hayes.

"Let's go guys." Hayes said grabbing my hand. I smiled down at our interlaced fingers and held on tighter.

We were in LA for the last few months after the tour now we're on our way  to Miami. I'm excited of course and beyond happy that I get to spend time with Hayes. It just sucks Jaxsons here. I swear man, that kid irritates the soul outta' me.

"Hey I know you don't like Jaxson but today is our day. Just for me and you. No one else. So could you smile?" He asked staring down at me. I nodded and felt my knees go weak. His voice was so deep, he's so tall; and he's all mine.

"Y-yeah just me and you." I said struggling with my words.

He stayed silent for a couple of seconds just staring down at me before his smile turned into a smirk; and he winked.

"C'mon baby lets go." He said pulling me along to where ever we were going.

"So Nash and Cam are coming with us." Hayes said turning around. I nodded.

"That's cool." He smiled and continued walking.

"I wonder when Nates going to the studio." I sighed following Hayes into the elevator.

"Why?"

"Because I want to practice my whistle tone and stuff and practice my Dj'ing." I said going on my phone. He did a dorky smile and nodded before dragging me to the car we were going in to Cali.

Jen, Derek, Jack and Jack, Cam and Nash were there loading the car. Hayes interlaced our fingers and continued to lead the way to the car.

"Hey cuties." Cameron said recording us walk up to the car on snapchat. I flipped off the camera but smiled.

"What are you guys doing tho?" I chuckled letting go of Hayes' hand, he went and talked to Nash.