Savior

'Come on, (Y/n)! You can do this!'

It was almost time for your class to record the final scene, the one where you were supposed to kiss Nathanael. While the rest of the group was preparing the set, you were freaking out in the bathroom. True, you didn't mind kissing him, just not like this! Just the previous scenes where he would grab your hand had your face burning.

"You ready?"

Alya called to you. You poked your head out of the door shyly and nodded, swallowing the lump in your throat. She gave you a thumbs up, looking over your outfit.

"Dang, girl! You look beautiful!"

"T-thanks..!"

You blushed at the compliment, heading up the stairs with her. You'd been forced into a floaty ballgown, which was comfortable but elegant. Your hair had been pulled into a bun, keeping it out of your face. Marinette had gone to the trouble of designing and creating the costumes, so you promised to wear it even if you didn't really want to.

Alya swung the classroom door open, you following behind. You looked down, embarrassed at all the eyes on you.
Nino gave you a quick wink as you headed to your place. You sat down on the floor, your dress spread around you. You stared down at the floor, already embarrassed.

"Okay... Ready!"

You heard the snap from Alix, signalling that the camera was rolling.

"There you are Princess~"

You heard his voice call out to you from behind. Blushing madly, you glanced over your shoulder, locking eyes with him.

"Excuse me..? I'm no Princess..."

You recited as he knelt down on one knee, getting closer to you. He cupped your cheek lightly, taking your hand in his.

"You are to me, my Lady~"

Your cheeks burned brighter, knowing what was coming next. He let go of your hand, placing it on your waist. Your eyes fluttered closed as you felt his warm breath on your face, your lips barely touching. You reached up and placed your hands on his chest, trying to prevent them from shaking.

"AAAH!"

Several screams rang out from around the room, making you jump. You gripped the front of Nath's shirt, your eyes wide. Towering over you all was a huge monster, slime dripping from it's mouth. It cast a shadow over the entire room, roaring loudly. You squeaked, too terrified to move. You could only sit in horror as the monster reached down to grab you.

"(Y/N)!"

You felt your body being lifted from the ground and being sent flying across the room.

"You two okay?"

You heard gasps from a few of the others as the monster roared again. You stared upwards, your gaze meeting ocean blue eyes. Nath smiled at you still keeping you shielded from the monster.

"Oh look! He really has to be her Prince Charming, since she's too weak to defend herself!"

Obnoxious laughed came from Chloé and Sabrina, but they were silenced by an angry roar.

"We've got to get out of here!"

You heard Marinette say as Nath took your hand, pulling you up. He smiled softly at you, helping you run out of the classroom with the rest of your friends.

'He really is the Evillustrator... As good a hero as ever...'

You blushed, staring at your hero leading you to safety. You glanced over your shoulder, your grip on his hand tightening as you saw how close it was getting.

"You guys go on ahead! I'll try holding it off!"

You watched as Marinette stopped running, trying to hold back the monster. You stumbled a little, almost tripping over your dress.

"Mari! No!"

You heard Alya shout as you all piled into a supply closet. The room was cramped, but you all managed to squeeze in. Only the light streaming through the door window lit the room, plunging most of you in darkness. Your back was pressed up against the wall, a warm body pressed slightly against your front.

"Sorry (Y/n)..."

You heard Nath whisper to you, his breath hot on your neck. Your cheeks burned as you let go of his hand quickly, laughing nervously.

"I-Its okay Nath... I'm sorry for making you look after me..."

You heard a small laugh from him.

"Look, will you two just kiss and get together already? We're all waiting for it!"

You heard Kim say from the corner as Nath was pushed more against you. The two of you squeaked, blushing furiously.

"Yeah! You're not leaving until you do!"

Nino added, probably smirking to himself.

A bright flash of light shone through the window, making you flinch. The closet door suddenly opened, making those nearest to it tumble out onto the floor. Ladybug stood in the doorway with Chat Noir.

"The monster is gone now! Are you all okay?"

The heroine asked, helping you all climb out safely. You let out a sigh as everyone stepped out. You felt a hand cup your cheek, the heat in your cheeks burning more. Soft lips pressed against yours, making your eyes widen. You barely had time to react, because as suddenly as it happened, it ended. The hand left your cheek. You blinked, still trying to comprehend what had happened.

"Nathanael..?" You glanced over at the door, where he stood gazing at you, his entire face red. He grinned at you, winking but clearly embarrassed. You blushed, exiting the closet with him to find your friends.