Youtubers with no wifi

*AUTHORS NOTE*

Hey everyone my name is Peyton and this is my first story so I'm sorry if its really short. I was just inspired by all the other fan fics!! Ill try to update as much as I can. It might be every weekend. Um well tell me if you like the book in the comments or kik me at zerrie_and_larry ( yes a directioner please no hate ) and if you love joey, shane dawson, strawburry17 and a bunch of other youtubers follow me on Instagram at @joeys_green_smoothie BTW I'm not the best writer so I'm VERY sorry if some of my spelling and grammar is very stupid 😰

_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_

*your p.o.v*

You were at your big brothers house visiting for the weekend and because you loved Las Vegas and that's where he lived. "Hey (funny nickname here) come over here" your brother yelled. "Ok"

I yelled back. Nickel (brothers G.F) was in the room with you. " (y/n) who are you talking too"

Nickel said. "I'm talking to Meghan" I said. "Ok talk to you later............bye...........wait tell Joey I

said hi..........bye" I said. I looked at my phone. The time that me and Meghan talked was 2hours and 56 mins. I put my phone in my pocket and and ran out of the room with Nickel. "(Y/n) you really like Joey you need to tell him" Nickel said wile walking by your side. "I know I'm just afraid" I said. You both walked out off the hall to see Aaron (you brother) siting on the couch with his friends Mikey and Tony. "Hey!" Yelled Mikey and Tony, "long time no see!" Mikey lived in North Carolina and Tony lived in Washington. They have known you there whole life basically so they thought of you like a sister. I hugged them both and me and Nickel sat on the other couch. " ug, football really?" Me and Nickel moaned. "Uncle Tim is on T.V though!" Aaron said. Your uncle Tim announced and was on tv all the time whenever there was a football game. "Fine, we will watch" I said. My phone started buzzing. It was a text from Kalel.

Kalel: "HEY (nickname) GUESS WHAT"

Me:"what girlyanya"

Kalel:"you are sounding more and more like Joey everyday!"

Me:"whaaaaat no, just tell me what's goin' on!"

Kalel: "ANTHONY PROPOSED"

Me:" ASJKLF NO WAY! CONGRATS"

Kalel:"THANK YOU"

Me:" hey I gtg ill try to text you later k I'm sorry and again congrats, btw tell Joey I said hi :3"

Kalel: " kk and you need to ask him sooner or later"

Me: "merp, .-. bye bby"

Kalel: "bye :)"

I put my phone back into my pocket and when I looked up everyone was in my face. "WHO IS KALEL AND WHO IS JOEY!!!!!!" Nickel and yelled happily in my ear. "Ya ya tell us", Tony said.

"Kalel is a friend and Joey....." I paused, I can feel my cheeks turning red. " Y/N HAS A CRU-USH" sang Mikey. "My baby sister has a crush" Aaron said in his baby voice. "Guys leave her alone" Nickel said. I smiled at her. " Just go yell at the t.v and spill chips all over the floor" Nickel said. I started to laugh. As me and Nickel started walking to my room one of the guys yelled "fine be like that and by the way we are not-........ TOUCHDOWN F@$& YA YAYAYAYA"