The testament

P.O.V Jim

My name is Jim B.K, I am a 22 years old and study at the University of chemical laboratories; Today I am in the funeral home with my mother, some relatives and best friends: Sky, Ross, Shubble and Barney (friend of my mother). We are at the funeral of my father, I holds her shoulders as she wept, my father rarely spent at home but that we wanted...died of a heart attack if you ask for it and clear in his work, they found three days later in front of his company.Doctors say that but I think it's something else, clear they close the company, I am sad but not till the point mourn in exchange for my mother if she was good with my father and with me but is very sensitive when it comes to these issues, aside other than just her and me.

We were sitting in a small office with my mother's lawyes and letters that had left my father...-Her husband will leave everything to you lady Jess but the company, the laboratory and a half of money is your son- He looked at us both, my mother does not care about the money but the house, the food and my care.-lawyer not worry my mother and I'll be fine with that divicion- I said seriously while consoling my mother was quiet at the floor,I just talk about her all day until I got home to my mother locked herself in her room, we were sad but had to do strong for her and I think she hid to do the same. Cook dinner for my mother and some guests; Sky and Alesa with her son Mason, Ross and Shubble and not forgetting Barney. I approached the door of my mother's room with a glass of water, knock the door twice and did not respond, I sighed and leave the glass on the table. I kept cooking until she finally leaves the room, the look askance as he sat at the table...-that smells good- she told me -I learned from the best-I smiled as I turned to her, she smiled back; I'm glad she smiles I do not want to see her sad the next few months.

Before saying something knocked on the door, I went to attend to curious and I wanted to know who had come first... They were Ross and Shubble behind them were Sky and Alex Mason in arms, they all looked smiling and saluting me courteously, I told them to come and sit in the room with my mother. All wear formal, less than half the wardrobe had but rather be with my violet and white coat; my mother got up to greet them but it knocked on the door so he went to see, I kept listening and looking sideways.-good my lady ... - Barney's laughter could be heard.-oh Barney did not have to bring flowers ... -Said my nervous mother, I peeked to see his reaction and this was flushed and smiled nervously, and not forgetting that Barney felt the same. Now that my father is not trying to flirt with my mother ?, oh Barney these very wrong....-Good evening Jim, good to see you- said smiling, he was a tall man with long hair green and his toes were purple, his left eye was covered with a patch but it showed the scar of the war; if it is a former military officer.

- Barney, is also good to see you- said from the living room, my mother looked blushing at the flowers, so I had not seen her like that since my father disappeared a week and returned with a bouquet of flowers and apologizing ... so I think my father had to pass something. After two hours and finish eating I was with the guys out in the garden watching the sunset and talking about things.-I will ask her on the beach ... - Ross said, looking a little black box in his hands.-That is very typical ... is it in a place where they like them both-Sky said taking his beer. We like Hawaii... not going for that place- Ross looked down at the ground disappointed.-as it on the south beach, there is a nice hotel where you can get to the night- I told them as I crossed my hands. -for if you know what i mean ... if she say yes, clear- Sky said laughing.-That is no joke, is or wherever you want, whenever you want and against whomever you want ... - Barney sat at his side taking a bottle of water. Ross stared at the floor for a while and wordlessly got up and went looking for Shubble, were the first is to go after Sky and Alesa and finally ... Barney, I did not fall very well but my mother likes he company. They stayed while talking in the room but I was more busy grabbing some stuff from college, while taking advanced chemistry books of folded paper that looked old stopped.

Take it from the ground and opened it, saying "one last goodbye ..." I started reading it and it was my father. He said a lot of things for weeks and sometimes months disappeared. Finally sent me to look for something in the laboratory in the basement of the house, I went silent without interrupting my mother and visit. -Well, I'd better go see you smile Jess ... it was this short time- say Barney nervous -which someone dies it is nothing to be sad all the time-my mother listened relaxed -But ... even a little? ...-he mention confused.-nop, not one bit, must now be in a better place ... - say my mom - ... .you know that can speak whit me and Jim, he  your son- he say more nervous -know Bareny but can not find out anything ... - I stopped short to listen to the conversation ... what are you hide me mother?.- why? ... has a right to know! - said means annoying, there was an eternal silence between the two so I decided to continue my business.

My mind went over and over the same question ... "because you can tell me?" Or "what you hide me?" Although that did not stop me continue with my business, and in the basement look Machinery my father , which built him and I never finish. In one corner was the safe where hid their formulas or valuable things, the letter was the key so I opened it. Inside was a box and another letter but it said other things ...

"Go to the factory and to turn it off ...destroy... you might eat into their trap...do not use the collar around ...." And the rest was burned. I knew something was wrong with my father and now this ... find out what really happened.

POSD: Barney and Jess have 31 or 33 years; Jim, Ross and Shubble have 22 or 20 years, Sky have 24, Alesa 23 and Mason 6 years. And I am sooooooo sorry for my english....is bad I know.