One Parter

Aradia was in her room, trying to read a book and listening to music. She lived with Bro and Dave, since a few of the other trolls were going to make space for her eventually, but they hadn't managed to build a room for each yet.

She had been living with Bro and Dave now for about two months now, and she found the living to be quite cozy. It was welcoming, and she didn't feel rushed or pressured to do anything.

She was home alone that night since Dave was with John and Bro was at some club. She got tired of her book and rolled onto her stomach. She thought about Dave and the conversation they had the other night. It made her feel weird all over her body.

It had been a week ago that it started, that she started feeling strange around Dave. Whenever she thought of him, she started feeling warm and her stomach would make knots. She always wanted to be near him and touch him, and she couldn't wait to see him.
The more she thought of him, the more she felt her body temperature rise and her nerves catch fire. The stereo she had in her room was blasting heavy metal, and it did nothing for her jumping nerves.

Her hands started roaming her body as her cheeks flushed lightly. Her breathing became more ragged when her fingers found her breasts and she lightly stroked her fingers along them from the outside of her shirt. She flipped over onto her back and started applying more pressure into those little touches, making her eyes close tightly. She started massaging them lightly, applying a bit of pressure but not much. As her body became more heated and her heart sped up in its pulse, she started grabbing them still lightly, but with much more pressure than before. Still massaging them, she started squirming as she did, and soon a little moan escaped her lips as she arched her back.
She was panting lightly now, still feeling herself. Her body heat increased to a level of discomfort so she quickly took off her shirt and threw it as far as she could. Now with her bra exposed, she massaged her breasts with slightly more pressure and could hear herself moaning a bit louder, and also a bit more frequently than once a minute.

She slipped two of her slender fingers under her bra and tweaked her nipple. Her response was a much louder moan than expected and her body shuddered from the sudden pleasure. She used her unoccupied hand to slip her skirt off and let it slide off of the bed, falling into a heap next to the wooden support pillars.
She her bra off of her strong bearing shoulders and one hand kept massaging her right breast while the other hand slipped between her legs. She rubbed herself through the fabric of her panties. She touched herself gently and moaned a bit louder, suddenly having a flash of Dave touching her instead.

She rubbed harder, feeling the material of her undergarments become excessively wet. The music was booming in the background but she barely heard it, too preoccupied with her fantasies and pleasuring herself. Feeling that she wasn't heard it, too preoccupied with her fantasies and pleasuring herself. Feeling that she wasn't getting much from just rubbing, she took a deep, shuddering breath before slipping her hand in her panties.

When her thin finger entered her, she had to take a moment to catch her breath for it had caught in her throat. It wasn't that she didn't touch herself ever, although it was rare, but it was more the fact that she had never been so sensitive in the past.

She started stroking herself gently and a bit slowly at first, adjusting to the sensations. She gripped the sheets tightly with her other hand as her strokes became stronger and her speed increased. She kept imagining Dave touching her in these ways, with his long and talented fingers.

She pictured him touching her this way and that, feeling her body entirely. She was now lost in the sensations, not realizing she was the one actually touching her delicate frame in such ways, still picturing him doing these things to her.