Little Kitten

"Move it bitch!"

"Hurry up already!"

"Watch where you're going!"

Oh the joys of being a girl in high school.

"Move it wimp!"

Wimp. That was the word that bothered me. Not slut, bitch, Fat, no wimp. I knew I was tiny. He didn't have to point it out. If only he knew why..

I quickly scampered out of the way and ran into my last class of the day. I always enjoyed social studies. I'm not sure why. I was just good at remembering who did what and when. I put all my stuff down in the back of the room and sat down at a desk.

I was used to never being seen so I liked to keep it that way. I never liked to be someone who is out there. I kept to myself and I liked it that way. I heard the other students walk In groaning about how they were failing and hated this class. I smiled knowing I was better then them at something.

"Good afternoon class" Mrs. Thomas said as she gracefully walked in the room.

Mrs. Thomas was an older woman who had been teaching for a while. She was a blast to have. Always making jokes and giggling she was my favorite teacher.

I watched as she sat down in her chair like everyday slowly stirring her coffee until the bell rang. Everything she did was graceful and calm it was hard to believe she was a wolf and in our pack. Shaking my head from the disgusting thought of her being a wolf I pulled out a Piece of paper. I wrote my name on the paper and looked up at the clock. Preparing myself I closed my eyes and winced.

"BBBRRRRIIINNNGGG"

Damn that bell. I went to an all werewolf school so the bell was fine for the dogs. Too bad I'm not a dog. the bell was a horrible noise to someone with perfect hearing like mine. Shaking my head I pulled a pencil out if my back pack and started on the assignment that was on the board.

LIST TEN THINGS YOU KNOW ABOUT ABE LINCOLN.

This was too easy she had to be kidding. I could write 10 pages on the Lincoln family. Writing down 10 basic facts I looked around the room to see everyone struggling. It wasn't that difficult.

"Oh Kissa are you finished with the assignment" Mrs. Thomas asked

"Yes ma'am" I replied quietly

"Maybe you can help the other students then" she said smiling

I stood up and walked over to another shy girl.

"Do you need some help?" I asked

"That would be great." She said smiling

For the rest of the period I sat and talked with the girl I just met. Turns out her name is Lilly and her dad is the 3 in command for my pack. She was really nice and she invited me over for dinner. Accepting the invitation I grabbed my backpack and left the room once the bell rang.

"Kissa wait up!" I turned around and saw Lilly running after me.

"Do you want a ride to my place? We can do homework then eat." She pleaded

I should've said no. I don't know what came over me when I said yes. I could've avoided a huge mess, but being the person I am I accepted. So now here I am sitting in the passengers side of Lilly's mustang listening to Katy Perry's song Roar.

"So why don't I see you around much?" Lilly asked

"I um I don't live at the pack house." I covered

It was true though. If I lived at the pack house they would make me train and they'd see I'm no wolf. So for the past 2 years I've lived alone in a house about 10 minutes away from the school.

"Oh that's cool! You have so many people to meet" she giggled smiling

I had only been going to the school for a week now so I knew practically no one. I joined the pack a month ago and they said I could live on my own as long as I went to school. The school was an all wolf school so we didn't have to worry about letting a secret slip.

I smiled as Lillie pulled into the drive way. I was expecting something big but not this big. The mansion was huge! I knew it could hold 100 people but it looked like it could hold all of Texas! And Texas is big trust me I've been there.

I took my seat belt off and opened the car door following Lillie's actions.

"Well what do you think?" She asked

"It's amazing" I said shutting the car door.

"Lets go to my room" she said opening the door.

I had never seen so many people. It was packed! Families here and there playing around. I wish I still had my family. Following Lillie up the stairs I took in the massive size.

"It's alot isn't it?" she asked

"Yeah" I whispered

"There's 10 floors, the first floor is the game room, get together room, and a theater. Everyone hangs out down there. The second through sixth floor is where people live. The family size determines the apartment size." she continued

Climbing up the last step she took a left and pressed an elevator button.

"The seventh floor is my house. All of it. Theres a few perks of having the third in command your dad" she giggled

"Eighth floor obviously the betas and his family"

"Ninth is the alphas, and the tenth floor is the dining room and kitchens"

Hearing the elevator ding the doors opened to a massive room. Everything looked expensive and delicate.

"Come on!" Lilly said dragging me to her room.

Opening the door to her room I gasped at the size. Her room was probably the size of my entire house!

Throwing her bag on her bed she flopped down and turned some music on.

"Do you want something to eat?"

"I'm good thanks though" I smiled

"Ok so Calculus" she said opening her book

"Calculus" I answered