:18:

➤Playlist song: Emotions by Mariah Carey

*I MADE THE GIF MYSELF, I cried when I made my first gif. it's not the best since this is a crackship gif, but if I showed you the ones that I made with original video's you'd see that they are better. + I had to put a couple of psd's on this*

Em was looking at Matt next to her and saw that he looked very nervous. "Matt, everything will be okay, she will be so happy about finally meeting you." Em said trying to make Matt less stressed about the situation. Matthew gave Em a quick side glance and gave her a nervous little smile that didn't reach his eyes. "I know... I just... I don't know.... I just" he sighed. "I just don't want to fuck this up you know???" Em was the one that sighed this time "I know Matt but I'm sure that you won't fuck this up, I just... feel it." Matthew relaxed a little bit after he heard those words "yeah... you are probably right, at least... I hope so."

Em wanted to respond but Harry leaned a little forward and interrupted their conversation. Harry was looking at the navigation screen and spoke up "look guys we are almost there" Kat gave Harry a little push in his arm and said "what are you talking about? no we ARE here".
That's the moment where Matthew started to stress a little bit again.  He parked the car nearby the radio station and they all hopped out of the car trying to get out as fast as they could. They were all trying to get passed all the people in the very busy street without losing each other.

meanwhile...

Ariana walked in the radio studio where she had to be while she was laughing with Brian and Scott about something funny. "I know that was the funniest thing ever like???-" Ariana was interrupted by all the people in the room that were welcoming her in the studio. "Please welcome, finally the one and only Ariana Grande" Elvis Duran, the presenter said.  "Hiiii!!!" Ariana smiled while walking towards Elvis "you look fabulous by the way" "ah thank you!!" Ariana said hugging Elvis. Ariana greeted everyone with a kiss and a little hug.

"Come on sit down we have a lot of things to talk about." "oh" Ariana said while making a funny face. She was searching for a chair to sit in and started laughing because she almost sat in the wrong chair. "I'm so sorry for being so awkward and odd I really don't know where to sit haha" all the other people in the room started to laugh with her because she was making silly faces.  "oh it's okay you can sit here next to me" Elvis said. "oh thanks" Ariana said.

meanwhile (again)...

Em and Kat walked into one of the many corridors of the big building while the others followed behind them. They were finally able to get inside when they explained to the security why they were here and when they got through they immediately started looking for the number of the studio they were supposed to be in.  All of them were extremely excited, especially Harry. "Guys I'm so excited I can't believe we are finally going to meet such a queen in person" Harry said struggling not to scream it out loud. 

The other guys where just having a conversation between them while Matt was just searching with the other two girls for the number. Kat turned her head to the others and smiled "Me too I can't believe we are going to meet her." Kat squealed a little bit to loud which made Em turn her head and give her and the others an annoyed look "HUSH guys y'all better not ruin this surprise."

All the others started to whisper extremely quiet which made Em roll her eyes and said "not that quiet either." Em and Kat looked at all the numbers on the doors searching for the studio where Ariana was supposed to be in. When they finally found it, Em and Kat told the others that they had called the radio station to tell them that they were going to surprise Ariana, and they said that they wanted to collaborate.