Fifteen:

Dear Cinderella

You look pretty today.

No, I am not stalking you. I just thought that you needed that.

I've spent a very long time last night trying to think of how to write this letter. All the ways that I thought of would leave you feeling upset. That is not my goal.

I have to stop writing to you for a while. I can't tell you why as of yet, but when I write again I will explain everything. I hope that you are not too upset.

Love

Your Prince

•°•

I was on my way to the supermarket. Sandy had left a list for what I should buy, with only the things that she and her daughters wanted, and almost nothing that we actually needed to survive.

I wore a long casual outfit. It was a bit windy on that day so I also wore my favourite pink jersey. It used to belong to my mother, so as soon as I was big enough for it to fit me, I couldn't stop wearing it. But I never wore it when Sandy was home. She hated it.

"Bella!" Someone called my name. I turned around to see who it was, and to my utter surprise it was a very handsome guy with dark her and green eyes. He was jogging towards me. He was smiling and when our eyes met his smile widened.

"Cole, what a surprise." He chuckled.

"We live in the same neighbourhood. It can't be that surprising." I Could feel my heart thump harder in my chest as I stared at him.

"I-I didn't expect to see you, that's all." I mumbled. I tried to not look at him as I felt the heat rise to my face. "I was just going to the supermarket." I randomly stated.

"Can I come with you?" I looked up at him, shocked. "Not that I'm stalking you or anything, but I always notice how many plastic bags you have every time you go to the supermarket. I'd like to help you carry them." I gave Cole an accusing look.

"Do you always use binoculars when you spy on me?" Cole smiled.

"Well, can I? I have nothing to do at the moment."

"You can come, I guess." I softly said as I started to feel myself get nervous. I was going to go shopping with Cole. I was going to go shopping with Cole! My girl hormones were losing it.